• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STOP AT 2 POLICY 1973 from Uncle Harry Lee, and Now HE WANTS TO IMPORT 1 Million MORE

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: STOP AT 2 POLICY 1973 from Uncle Harry Lee, and Now HE WANTS TO IMPORT 1 Million

Some consolation.

The true person with PAP power is already dead. That is Madam Kwa Geok Choo.

Madam Kwa is the true WU ZHE TIAN of Singapore, and Harry is just the front... take a look at this video, then you know why this time round PAP seems to be running in different directions, with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Goh moving in different directions... there is no coordination, and every Nominee for themselves... [video=youtube;1LV48TWxdvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LV48TWxdvk[/video]

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: STOP AT 2 POLICY 1973 from Uncle Harry Lee, and Now HE WANTS TO IMPORT 1 Million

My family was fined for having a third child during that period. Can the government refund me for their mistakes?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got. China. In the 80s,must ask for permission to get pregnant.:eek:

I say this out loud and clear. He's a fucking bastard animal that has no humanity himself and no sense of humanity at all. Who the hell humane in the world would dream of fining couples for having too many children?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I could have a brother, but my mom aborted him due to this policy:(

i am sorry to hear that :( hope your mum know what to do tomolo, to avenge the murder of the baby boy by the policy. :mad:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is micro management.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imagine LKY didn't have this policy

You will have tonnes of useless peasant offspring now

LHL is not reversing it but focusing on the rich and smart people who didn't have any motivation to have babies

Fucking Peasant Sinkies

Can't even see beyond 1 layer

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

bump to 1st Page.

Support this thread, it can be a Vote Swinging Thread... I miss my brother/sister... and I wish him/her a good life in another dimension...

Dear Electorates, be courageous, do what is right, vote for Opposition, stop the FT infestation... let the PAP be accountable to their mistakes.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bumped! Vote for Opposition! Vote for Change!

Eugenics

Alfrescian
Loyal

Keep this thread interesting and fresh . We keep it alive for truth .