• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stomper told to fuck off, proving that Stompers are despised in Singapore

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for yr advice. I hope you are intelligent enough to realise that merely saying I want to screw his arse won't make me an instant gay just like that. Otherwise, the whole of this forum will be running around with gays. Riff-raffs like him deserve to be rubbed the wrong end.

In any case, it is dangerous to equate one's online persona with real life person.

Okay then let's talk about online personas then. Look your description of giving it to him including a violent ass banging and a violent blow job, pretty explicit. Are u trying to convey the impression that your online persona is gay?

For me i wouldn't want my pte parts anywhere inside a guy's body.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, well..that's a nice piece of ass. Now that's something good you haven't done for a long while..it will improve yr karma..I'll relay it to God.

Thank you for the hot buns! It'll help distract me from you.

You are just gay but don't know it yet. Hence for your well-being, i suggest that you undertake this...

7112008101354AM_gay_test.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay then let's talk about online personas then. Look your description of giving it to him including a violent ass banging and a violent blow job, pretty explicit. Are u trying to convey the impression that your online persona is gay?

Studies have shown that people will create an online persona which they ASPIRE to be.

So if Kingrant's online persona is a violent gay fucker, then .......

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men in prison get raped too, but it doesnt make the rapist(s) any more gay. In that case, they are desperate. In my case, I consider it punishment not gay sex, and only doing it as verbally as I can: just as when someone says, "fuck you", do you think he is gay?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't try to sound scholarly. Show me these "studies" which you speak of, or are they all a figment of yr imagination?

It's an indirect way of saying, "Fuck you", so in real life, if someone said that to you, please turn around and tell him he's a gay fucker.

In a rather perverse way, are you admitting that you are a gay for me to be a gay fucker?

Studies have shown that people will create an online persona which they ASPIRE to be.

So if Kingrant's online persona is a violent gay fucker, then .......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Men in prison get raped too, but it doesnt make the rapist(s) any more gay. In that case, they are desperate. In my case, I consider it punishment not gay sex, and only doing it as verbally as I can: just as when someone says, "fuck you", do you think he is gay?

OMG you should never ever use the prison rape examples that mostly occur in american prisons.

Did you know that the word "fuck" has many many different meanings. It can convey sexual intercourse and of course can be used as an insult. To say fuck you to someone doesn't really mean you would like to have sex with him/her. Comeon this should be pretty obvious.

There's a video out there with the many different usages and meanings of the word fuck and they each take on a different meaning when used in various context. Fuck you doesn't mean i would like to have sex with you unless you explicitly say i want to fuck you.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't try to sound scholarly. Show me these "studies" which you speak of, or are they all a figment of yr imagination?

It's an indirect way of saying, "Fuck you", so in real life, if someone said that to you, please turn around and tell him he's a gay fucker.

In a rather perverse way, are you admitting that you are a gay for me to be a gay fucker?

Oh dear...u seem more retarded than i had expected.

GAY FUCKER means the fucker (i.e. Kingrant) is gay. Doesn't mean the fucker is fucking a gay.

Like white pig. Means the pig is white. Doesn't mean the white is pig.

:oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume you are quite smart to arrive at the proper definition. When you have, you can do me a favour and tell it to him.

OMG you should never ever use the prison rape examples that mostly occur in american prisons.

Did you know that the word "fuck" has many many different meanings. It can convey sexual intercourse and of course can be used as an insult. To say fuck you to someone doesn't really mean you would like to have sex with him/her. Comeon this should be pretty obvious.

There's a video out there with the many different usages and meanings of the word fuck and they each take on a different meaning when used in various context. Fuck you doesn't mean i would like to have sex with you unless you explicitly say i want to fuck you.