• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Still bearish on STI

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are still a lot of people who think this is a good time to buy after STI halved its value from 3,800 to 1,900

Monday the market will sell off further because the G7 only talk talk talk, no action. There will be more room for downside

Until everyone is totally shagged out and give up, that is when the market has bottomed. Also be careful what you buy, the market may recover but some companies may have individual problems such as working capital, high gearing, high exposure to US retail, etc

The analysts talk about low valuations based on historical P/E? What a joke. With the E dropping like a bird shot out of the sky, what is high, what is low?

For those who have cut losses, either on their own or by forced sales, keep your chin up

Be strong. Remember I am the original downgrader. I have been there long before anyone else.

Those of you who laughed at me during good times when I downgraded and called me a loser, I forgive you.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tomorrow 13 Oct will be Black Monday...it'll be a total sell out!!! You buy you die faster and earlier...Black Monday!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope STI hit 1500 point......................then i will go celebrate..........

It may still be too early. When the mkt is in crisis mode, it'll overshoot on the downside. And when it is gripped by mass hysteria, it'll...

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stockmarket indice will move where it needs to move to readjust. Punting on a short term basis carries its risks.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stockmarket indice will move where it needs to move to readjust. Punting on a short term basis carries its risks.

No wonder your owners have squandered away the Peasants' SeePeeF money and keep cumming back to ask, or shall we say, demand for more in the form of ridiculous fee and tariff hikes.