• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stiff & Painful Neck......see Western or Chinese doctor better ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i think that you need a massage by a SYT, that's all...:p

Had this pain deep in my right upper shoulder blade close to the neck for 2 weeks and causing my right arm to have numb spasm for bloody two weeks. Just two sessions of hot hydro therapy at Ratchada yesterday afternoon, this morning its gone. Believe me it works. Yes the therapist is a SYT of course.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe it's time to visit you again...tsk...tsk...:biggrin::o

Had this pain deep in my right upper shoulder blade close to the neck for 2 weeks and causing my right arm to have numb spasm for bloody two weeks. Just two sessions of hot hydro therapy at Ratchada yesterday afternoon, this morning its gone. Believe me it works. Yes the therapist is a SYT of course.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy solution.
Raise both arms up to shoulder to the side. Rotate arms in small circles to big circles slowly. Keep doing for 10 minutes and get sweat.

Try.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
ignorant if Chinese TCM is hocus pocus, china wouldn't be most populated nation on earth. Just because you don't understand d TCM , doesn't give you the right to say its's hocus pocus. As for the neck problem ,maybe the aircon vent maybe blowing directly at the affected area. may visit a TCM practitioner for accupunture or tui na or western physiotherapy. Western doctor just give you pain killers or balm to relieve pain and after a while the pain revisits you.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

you need to practise a specific qigong moves n taiji cloud hands........ twice a day 10 mins