• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stepson of billionaire killed on Titan sub moans about not being able to ‘get laid’ despite inheritance

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stepson of billionaire killed on Titan sub moans about not being able to ‘get laid’ despite inheritance​

By
Yaron Steinbuch
July 12, 2023 10:22am
Updated

NYPICHPDPICT000013003595.jpg

The stepson of British billionaire Hamish Harding, who perished in the OceanGate submersible implosion, has come under fire for making distasteful comments in the wake of the tragedy – including complaining about not being able to “get laid” despite his expected inheritance.

Brian Szasz recently reactivated his Twitter account after going silent amid a backlash for flirting with a nearly naked OnlyFans model while rescuers were still searching for the doomed vessel.

But he quickly found himself mired in renewed controversy for new tone-deaf messages on the platform.

“With millions to spare, I still can’t get laid,” the brash 37-year-old audio engineer said in a since-deleted tweet cited by the Daily Mail.

“With all this cash I just want a girl to hangout with please!”

He boasted to one critic who wrote that “anything more than $0 is too much” of an inheritance that he is set to receive “more than you’ll make in a lifetime,” according to the outlet.

Szasz will reportedly have to share the inheritance with his sister Lauren and his two stepbrothers, as well as his mom’s two sons with Harding, Rory, 18, and Giles, 15.

On Wednesday, he continued tweeting defiantly under the renewed criticism.

“I’ve honestly never been bothered by mean people on twitter,” he wrote. “I’m originally from New Jersey, we have thick skin. We’re a different breed! New Jersey strong!”

In another tweet, he said, “Quit asking me for money unless you’re a beautiful woman, trans women too! An OF model. Or a black dude trying to go to college.

“F— it I’m keeping my money!” he added later.

Szasz said the “purpose of my tweets is to give you all a moment of laughter in your stressful day.”

On June 21, three days after the Titan disappeared and a massive search was underway, Szasz retweeted an image of Only Fans it-girl Brea flashing her booty in a thong with the caption, “can i sit on u.”

“Yes please!” he gushed.

The post came shortly after he asked followers to “please keep my family in your prayers.”

Meanwhile, he also boasted that he attended a Blink-182 concert as the search for his stepdad was going on.

“Lmao quote tweeting a thirst trap while your stepdad is lost at sea is wild business,” one user wrote.

“Unreal to be tweeting this [right now],” another added.

The embattled Szasz later claimed on Instagram that he hadn’t slept in days, calling the unfolding drama at sea a “f—king nightmare. Especially what Hamish is going through down there. It is just f—king god awful.”

Szasz, who is based in San Diego, has claimed a legal matter had prevented him from being closer to the rescue mission, which ended when it was discovered that the Titan had imploded.

Rapper Cardi B also assailed him for posting a concert photo.

“One of the billionaires that’s missing underwater from that submarine s—t … Their stepson is at a concert, right,” she said on Instagram. “You supposed to be right next to the phone waiting to hear any updates about me, You supposed to be consoling your mom and s—t.”

In addition to Harding, 58, OceanGate CEO Stockton Rush, 61, French Titanic expert Paul-Henri Nargeolet, 77, prominent Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood, 48, and his 19-year-old son, Sulaiman Dawood, all died in the disaster.

Source:https://nypost.com/2023/07/12/stepson-of-billionaire-killed-on-titan-sub-moans-about-not-being-able-to-get-laid-despite-inheritan