• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat state by state

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to:
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/PA
it's still only about 30% in.
ok, you're right. only 47% in. must have read in reverse.
pa 61% in.

clinton 50%
trump 46%
pa 69% in.

clinton 49%
trump 47%

if clinton loses pa, trump has road to victory.
92% in now, and Trump is now leading by about 2,400 popular votes! :eek:
96% in now, and Trump is leading by 48,695! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, therein lies the danger in running a campaign too heavily reliant on polls. It'll be back to the drawing board for Clinton & team ... maybe a revamp of how a presidential campaign ought to be run is needed. Interestingly, the Clinton campaign had the support of the Obamas, Biden, etc while Trump was essentially isolated by his own party (Bush even cast a blank vote).

I remember reading somewhere else that it could be because a lot of these research/polls still rely heavily ( and outdatedly ? ) on contacting voters who are using land-lines.

However, nowadays, a lot of voters do not even have landlines anymore. The cellphone is their main and only phone. So, this group of voters has not been reached by the research polling companies.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
wow! we have someone who knows all about the u.s. here. all bow to the know-it-all. must write to trump to appoint this sinkie chap as secretary of everything. a rare find.

This forum has more experts than any other. I'm one too.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone read Deng Xiaoping memoir ? it is said Deng mentioned LKY a lot and it seemed that the latter had a significant influence on Deng's economic policies back then.

I did not read Deng's memoir.

Maybe Deng admired Lee's intelligence at some level but LKY sure loved exaggerating it.

Maybe the western media made up that quote to deride Singapore.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you don't know squat about what actually happens day to day in the USA your idealized image of San Francisco and Silicon Valley are just what you see from 9000 miles away as foreigners and through limited interactions by media.

Most of the Fortune 500 companies are actually from and incorporated in all parts of the country not the coast. TX especially has more Fortune 500 companies than CA. A huge company like Walmart top 2-3 largest in the USA from Arkansas. Monsanto from Missouri. Super rich Koch industries from Kansas.

The USA is not like developing country like in Asia. Where the economy is concentrated in one or two cities. China is like that because she's still developing. But only China has the size and potential to rival USA one day. No one else does. China will get there if nothing bad derails her progress let's see. But sinkies don't know squat about the USA and I dare say, they also dont know squat about China. That's why we see so many frog style comments in forums in Sg acting like Sg is a SUPERPOWER or WORLD SUPERMAN and badmouthing China and USA often.
They sound like fools.. lol
There's one scroobal here who posted about how "PRC would penalize Singapore by removing their whores from Sg". It's really sad how frogs in an island can think and act as if they are big powers. China's Suzhou industrial park is already bigger than the whole of Singapore.

No need to insult or lecture Sinkies. They are the most slavish and brainless nationality despite to be "highly educated". Sinkies praised themselves or LKY to the max, not knowing that Sinkieland's success was based on its geographical location (history important since Song Dynasty), post-war economic growth and outsourcing, plus post-cold-war NWO credit expansion. Once US decide to move out of this region and focus on itself, I bet Sinkieland will be isolated from China's trade network. Dont bet on India. PLEASE. India is a country that you can say CANNOT MAKE IT despite its "English" educated system and the world's largest democracy. The only interest India has is to mass export its "talents" out to over-run other countries (earning remittance).

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! we have someone who knows all about the u.s. here. all bow to the know-it-all. must write to trump to appoint this sinkie chap as secretary of everything. a rare find.

I don't know as much about America as someone who lived there longer than me (10 years) (eg 50 year old man born in USA for example) but I sure know more than sinkies who had never lived in America or anywhere outside sinkland. My son naturalized I did not and he also voted trump together with his wife.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL cast his bets and lost but it's the people of sinkland who will be assfucked, not just him. He sided with Clinton because Clinton is part of the globalist one world gov agenda who will put USA in great detriment. LHL surely wasn't looking out for USA. LHL didn't expect democracy to bite him because he stripped off democracy in his own little feudal state. He under estimated the power of democracy in USA. He never expected the people of USA to fight back. Because he's used to the rag dolls he abuses in Sinkland

He played game wrong and pissed off China by being too obvious. I said before small countries should keep quiet and Diam. S Korea is bigger and also depends on USA for defense and depends on China for its economy but S Korea is smart, keep quiet, just do your own thing. LHL tried to stir shit play games. And then got burned assfucked and raped and the people are being assfucked too now that China is pissed and sees Sg as out to 跟他作对 she will fix Sg no matter how much time it takes. Johor will get investments to become like Shenzhen.
That's what they get for voting for him and his evil party. 70 percent did you say? I am not sympathetic. They make their own bed. They have to lie in it and get FUCKED. Just look at lhl's poll numbers in AMK I would say sinkie peasants deserve the shit coming their way royally. People like scroobal are best examples.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know as much about America as someone who lived there longer than me (10 years) (eg 50 year old man born in USA for example) but I sure know more than sinkies who had never lived in America or anywhere outside sinkland. My son naturalized I did not and he also voted trump together with his wife.

tonight all i care about is that trump wins and state and local propositions and measures that i voted "no" don't get passed. the legalization of marijuana proposition is passing, and i didn't vote for it. and the state price cap on certain pharmaceuticals for rare ailments is not passing. they're not going 100% my way. win some lose some.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha... Aiya, just another sinkie clones who act according to situation..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is leading by 77,540 now! :eek: :eek: :eek:

trump should win any combo of 2 to 3 states (mi, wi, and pa) to close the night out. the remaining tally is keeping everyone waiting and awake. 2am already on east coast. clitton should just concede. it's over for the dem camp.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
podesta now on stage telling every clinton supporter to go home as he claims vote count will continue thru' the night. basically it's to tell all clit supporters to fuck off. no concession speech in front of crowd expected.