• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star witness in sex-for-grades trial: I was coerced into making parts of my statement

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another circus in town.
Don't know WTF is CPIB doing, wasting tax payers money, waste resources and ruin the reputation and future of people on the street.
Don't they have accountability?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Star witness in sex-for-grades trial: I was coerced into making parts of my state

this circus trial is not for acheiving any real purpose except to name and shame ... it is show of power by the powers that be that they can ruin your life and expose every single lurid detail of your life through the m&d if you dare to cross them...

be careful they dont unleash the CPIB on you where anything can be turned into evidence against you....

how else you think their 60.1 are kept in such sheer servile fearfulness? :wink:

Last edited: