• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Standard of Living, Singapore comparison

Grimloq69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's standard of living is closer to Chile than most developed western nations. Thought this is supposed to be a first world country?

Attachments

• 20100925_NAC312.jpg
    20100925_NAC312.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,225

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the PAP and their dogs have very high standard of living, but the peasants in singapore, where they are squeeze by FT, hard life for them.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's standard of living is closer to Chile than most developed western nations. Thought this is supposed to be a first world country?

Do U have a link to the actual article. I'm interested to find out how they calculated that chart

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pie is only so big. If others get more, they would get less. Would you want to be the one getting the lesser one?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Ang Moh ex-colleague (Australian) decided to leave Sink becos he felt that this place is getting too expensive.

They can leave... but we can't...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chile is an exporter of wines, on the shelves with the best of the world's.

Chile has always a soccer team that's not easy for the world's heavyweights.

Chile exports huge amounts of salmon for all you sashimi lovers.

I'm sure Chile has lots more resources I'm ignorant of.

Almost the entire length of the Andes runs along Chile, and parallel to that the Pacific splashes its waves on her shores - that's ABUNDANCE.

Best is not to compare.

Cheers!