• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Staff at East Coast Mc's smuggle drinks out for friends

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 03 Dec, 2008 11:06
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Staff at East Coast Mc's smuggle drinks out for friends

A STOMPer was shocked to see some McCafe staff apparently giving free drinks to friends. He says:

"Are McCafe staff allowed to give free drinks to friends?

"The staff at East Coast McCafe do!

"In one hour, four drinks got smuggled out. Wow!"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A company that pays peanuts an have not raise their migre salary in the last two decades deserve to get con and fuck back.

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MacDonalds at East Coast will be interested in this,

The stomper did not take photos of the smuggling? Proof?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah nothing new lah!

Many F & B staff do that. And they rake in alot of "pocket" money.

It is well known that in the basement of a well-known pub/club of a posh hotel in the Scotts Road vicinity, staff there have been collecting "pocket" money for years. The angmohs F&B directors there must be sleeping.

Not hard to spot the working girls and regular patrons there passing bar staff $50 for a whole night of drinks. On the house of course.

Another method is when you are not a regular, your drinks are either diluted or the quantity is smaller.

Now with the economic downturn, may be more rampant.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 03 Dec, 2008 11:06
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Staff at East Coast Mc's smuggle drinks out for friends

A STOMPer was shocked to see some McCafe staff apparently giving free drinks to friends. He says:

"Are McCafe staff allowed to give free drinks to friends?

"The staff at East Coast McCafe do!

"In one hour, four drinks got smuggled out. Wow!"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BTW ah, are the staff locals or FTs?

Aiyah, if locals ah, please keep quiet mah. Already Singaporeans so chia lat so getting some free drinks help to keep costs of living down ok what.

BUT, if FTs giving out free drinks to FTs, knn must expose to the max ok. Take picture even.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY rooted up all these acts and put the "system" clean and corrupted-free. Then tell the world that he and his gang should get paid million for doing so.

In short, clean up corruption and legalise corruption for themselves.

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beyond a certain point this is nuts. How can the fellow be certain that the "free" drinks were not put on account?

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the U.S. soft drinks in all fast dood joints are FREE FLOW.
In Sinkland only Carl's Jr, and yet they will always ask if you wanna upgrade your drink........something that baffles me when it is already free flow.

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the U.S. soft drinks in all fast dood joints are FREE FLOW.
In Sinkland only Carl's Jr, and yet they will always ask if you wanna upgrade your drink........something that baffles me when it is already free flow.
A classic case of just doing things blindly. Still if they were all to do it free flow expect the cheapos to be bringing in water bottles to tank up.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
logic from pap :

the staff made a lot of $$ for Mc in the past, so what is wrong with giving away a few drinks FOC.. u guys should be thankful..:biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
trivial matter, my store manager friend in the posh restaurant exchange can fruit with can abalone almost every week and sell them to friend for extra $.

singaforever

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bring my son to East Coast twice a week for strolls and we will visit McDonald's for a Kid's Meal. The serving staff are all FT Indians, and I can't understand a word they are saying.

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's wrong with this?

my colleague's nephew works as manager in McD at our working place last time, and sometimes when he is manning the counter, he would also give us 'freebies' :p

it is the same as:
- making personal calls during office hours;
- reading/contributing to this forum during office hours;
- having erotic daydreams or fantasizing about your sexy female colleagues when you should be working, etc...

:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know the cost of the drinks is very low, like 10 cents, with lotsa of ice?

MacDonalds made alot of money just by selling drinks to you suckers...LOL...

That's why every meal order, they'll have been trained to ask you, "Any Drinks to Go with it!"..

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn!! mcd pay their staff $1000 n demand $3000 worth of work to be done!

i used to work at mcd as a manager... na beh i gotta clean toilet, account for $$, ordering, stock take, even clean the fryer... really BSBH!!