• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ST still on that fcuking blog; "...fcuking more will bring down country." !!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST ends the editorial with: "Worse, profanity for its own sake can can vulgarise a community and degenerate the tone of public discussions. It could foster a cynical culture, more ready to knock down than to nurture and build. With maturity, the young may come to see that it is all a question of time, tone and place."

No Sir, vulgarity or the 'fuck' word' is not going to bring Singapore down. The following will definitely bring Singapore down:

•Rulers who do not know how to lead,
•Leaders who take care of themselves instead of the people
•Msm that sucks up without any sense of fair play or decency
•Discontent of the people generated by ivory-towered leaders who still think that Singaporeans are daft.
•Prudes and hypocrites who make a fuckfarce out of a 'fuck' word used by a 17-year-old

- http://feedmetothefish.blogspot.sg/2012/06/when-words-fail-me.html

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its so funny, as if the word fuck is a social ill like hand foot mouth can spread and infect entire community?

please lah, I heard the word fuck in army more often than "sir" loh

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are still by large, an asian society with asian values, where respect for our elders, leaders still matter.
For the younger generation, I am not sure. In the States, any 17 year old can use the 4 letter word to their parents, elders and president obama, and it is may be acceptable.
But for Singapore, it is a shift (or decline) in standards. We can disagree without vulgarities.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are still by large, an asian society with asian values, where respect for our elders, leaders still matter.
For the younger generation, I am not sure. In the States, any 17 year old can use the 4 letter word to their parents, elders and president obama, and it is may be acceptable.
But for Singapore, it is a shift (or decline) in standards. We can disagree without vulgarities.

Amazing! You are taking a leaf from the MIWs way of handling questions and talking - by talking in a way like not talking. I was expecting you to ask us what do we think?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST ends the editorial with: "Worse, profanity for its own sake can can vulgarise a community and degenerate the tone of public discussions. It could foster a cynical culture, more ready to knock down than to nurture and build. With maturity, the young may come to see that it is all a question of time, tone and place." ...
a cynical culture oredi prevails n is brot about by ah loon ... it is oredi knocking down wat was nurtured n built earlier ...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
With our dwindling pop, and couples not replacing themselves, we all need to help each other by fucking more and having babies.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah... what's the fucking big deal with the fucking "fuck" word? We say it all the times in the fucking office including meetings at the fucking highest level.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If by 'Asian values' you really mean 'Confucian values', which espouses another form of totalitarian, hierarchical social control right down to the family unit, with top-down declared 'social norms', and unconditional deference given to people of seniority, high ranks and high positions... we don't need that.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amazing! You are taking a leaf from the MIWs way of handling questions and talking - by talking in a way like not talking. I was expecting you to ask us what do we think?

He's a pro-pappy troll, one of the 60%. Docile, obedient, unthinking.

Check out his previous posts.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

As I've mentioned on countless occasions, these sheep love to regurgitate the spurious arguments of their masters e.g "Asian values blah blah blah", "no natural resources and hinterland blah blah blah", "our evil muslim neighbours are trying to get us blah blah blah", "welfare system has bankrupted the west blah blah blah" Just look at the long list of insurrections in China's 5000-year history. Asian values my arse! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they dont like the F word, please start with the whole SAF. Lots of WOs, Officers, Sergeants, Corporals and Recruits owe apologies and free economic textbooks to each other.

By the way, in NS if you reply to your Sergeant or Officer "What do you think?" when they ask your opinion (esp on tactical decision) se how far you will fly.

jw5

Loyal
"Eeeee mummy! He said fuck!" :eek:

You still get a lot of sinkie woman and even some adult sinkie men (mama's boys) who have the same reaction to the word fuck.
Even when it's said unintentionally or simply as an expression of disgust, not used to scold someone.
It's as if they are so "pure" inside that even the sound of the word will taint them. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You still get a lot of sinkie woman and even some adult sinkie men (mama's boys) who have the same reaction to the word fuck.
Even when it's said unintentionally or simply as an expression of disgust, not used to scold someone.
It's as if they are so "pure" inside that even the sound of the word will taint them. :rolleyes:

Especially Christians. James 3:9-12
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+3:9-12&version=NIV

Some Christians are more hardcore though, and they'll be much more offended if you drink beer in front of them, or say 'god damn it' in front of them (taking the name of God in vain.)

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal