• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

St: Lee bee wah in denial of her mistake

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
REPORTED in ST Lee Bee Wah said "I am bruised, I did nothing wrong."
----------------------------------------------------------------

LBW, an MP for AMK GRC, remain stubbornly in denial of what she did was wrong. despite having created a furore among Singapore winning olympic team, its head, the leaders and coaches and angst to the whole of Singapore. She is incapable of controlling damages done by herself despite others trying to close rank and maintain that their existing system was sound and effort by the team indeed enable us to win our first silver medal since we become independence. Lee Bee Wah, well seen arrogance in action and look and now fighting for image protection has thus far made her seems very fake upon their return from Beijing. Ohh..she even posed herself (just herself only) among the 3 silver medallists, so as to let the world witnessed she has greater credit for the victory too. Lee Hsien Loong, who has remained very very quiet, as usual, after his national day speech has probably gone into hiding again. Is Singapore so difficulty to manage as compared to America, India, China or Russia? Why are these people drawing million dollars salaries can be so oblivious to what is happening on the ground, are the leaders and people miles apart in this little red dot too difficult to catch up with each other. I pity AMK residences for having a team of expensive power hungry goons running their town and having LEE BEE WAH as one their MPs, is like planting a bomb in AMK GRC. She is definitely not welcome to live in Singapore.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
What is wrong with she sacking someone??... FT or not ...if anyone dont perform up to expectation or fail in their duties.....they have to go..:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LBW, an MP for AMK GRC, remain stubbornly in denial of what she did was >

Two words to describe the PAP selected division 1 political candidates:

"INSENSITIVE", " LACK COMMON COURTESY", ok !, add another two

"PROUD" "ARROGANT"!!!

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with she sacking someone??... FT or not ...if anyone dont perform up to expectation or fail in their duties.....they have to go..:wink:

And with the escapade of Mas Selamat, an international terrorist,..cant help but wondering how come our WKS still in-charge MHA?? :eek::rolleyes:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
LBW is a GRC backdoor entry MP.
Although I salute our Chinese team for doing Singapore proud, I feel I do have ownership to their achievement. They are simply sports mecenaries.
Having said that, I still do not agree with LBW actions for raining on their parade. This simply shows she is just impulsive, overly simplistic and emotional (I saw her complaining on TV). Instead she should delibrate on the issue and consult the more experience ones like TEL before trying to excercise her authority.

Sad that we have such a leader.

xtrocious

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her actions are quite typical of high-handedness that the party makes decisions...

Anyway, I do believe the Cantonese have a saying for this...

"Give the fella a feather duster and he/she will weld it like a weapon"

Also read on the TOC blog that she actually hopped from constituency to constituency to "serve" in hopes of getting noticed and then elected as MP...

PJ Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong ... but it appears in this case she is sacking the team manager based on a whim and a fancy. Is that called PAP meritocracy?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is part of the system which is in denial for the past 30 years. Denial that there is no poverty in Singapore; denial that the economy is ever rosy when it is almost rock bottom. How many of these type of people are really not in denial and is willing to face reality with the people.

There are a lot of fakers in the system; many are assigned positions which the average people will question the rationale of choice. Thats' Sinkapopre meritocracy.

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has her retired engineer from IES to support her

Why the furore?

Letter from George Pasqual

THE Singapore Table Tennis Association’s (STTA) manager, Mr Antony Lee, was a representative of the nation. His responsibility was to manage, guide and encourage as well as give strategic and technical advice.
At the Olympic Games, the team had four coaches, and not one was available to give support to a young man playing in an event that he had been training hard for, an event in which he had been striving to achieve a medal for Singapore.
Can you imagine the national football team playing in an international match without its manager and coach?
STTA president Lee Bee Wah should not be faulted for announcing as reported that “his services will no longer be needed by STTA”. The Gao Ning incident revealed a dereliction of responsibility by the team manager and the head coach.
Ms Lee’s announcement may be a “shocker” but the message is clear: When you represent your country, your conduct should be well above board.
The timing of the announcement justifies the impact Ms Lee wanted to create as counsel to the sporting community of its responsibility when serving under the National Flag.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all agree that she is an attention whore and the ways she conducted herself in parliament is like an old auntie flirting with butcher for cheap discounted meat. So when she managed to get through and through with her wayward behaviour, she starts thinking everything is cheap by her abiding. LEE BEE WAH, wake up your STUPID IDEA, a quote from NS apt for her this time round. LEE BEE WAH stop mingling with meddalists to boost your own popularity for whatever dark agenda you harboured at others expenses.

Her actions are quite typical of high-handedness that the party makes decisions...

Anyway, I do believe the Cantonese have a saying for this...

"Give the fella a feather duster and he/she will weld it like a weapon"

Also read on the TOC blog that she actually hopped from constituency to constituency to "serve" in hopes of getting noticed and then elected as MP...

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

LBW, an MP for AMK GRC, remain stubbornly in denial of what she did was >

Two words to describe the PAP selected division 1 political candidates:

"INSENSITIVE", " LACK COMMON COURTESY", ok !, add another two

"PROUD" "ARROGANT"!!!

Please add UNPOLISHED, CRUDE to her