• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SR Nathan’s son stash undisclosed millions in offshore company at Brit Virgin Island

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SR Nathan’s son stash undisclosed millions in offshore company at Brit Virgin Isl

In the end I did a ke balagan pusing and March off lor.
I know We can pay it on the next visit but the low life sinkie cashier just want to act as a facilitator to her master :*: in fact most of the patients just pay cash as instructed. All this minor happenings can show where the 70% were derived.

BTW when using this type of moronic tekan method you cannot use arguments in the conversations as the other party already have a mindset to make you pay and pay, no matter how you argue will be meaningless.
I see... anyway, take care of your health! :smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SR Nathan’s son stash undisclosed millions in offshore company at Brit Virgin Isl

Any NS n reservist for this ah neh?