• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Squeezing Peasants More Important Than Safety!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 31 Oct, 2008 10:53
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Dangerous SBS ticket inspector keeps distracting driver

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION
A STOMPer is appalled at how a bus ticket inspector kept distracting a bus driver, resulting in the bus jerking repeatedly.

In an email to STOMP today (31 Oct), the STOMPer says:

“On Oct 30, between 7.30pm – 7.45 pm, I boarded bus no. 39 with a lady bus ticket inspector.

“From what I know, a ticket inspector will usually ask the driver for a print out before she starts checking.

“However, this inspector started checking the passengers ez-link card before getting the print out. When she realized that she had forgotten to get the print out, she went back to the driver to get the print out.

“As the inspector kept asking the driver to print something, the driver lost his concentration and so kept tapping on the break, causing the bus to jerk so much.

“Yet the inspector didn't even care about it, and carried on her checking after getting what she wanted.

“Then, when the bus was on the highway, the inspector caught a girl that did not pay for the fare. The inspector went back to the driver and asked him something related to that, so once again the driver started to tap his break again.

“It's so dangerous for a driver to keep tapping on the break during peak hours with so many passengers onboard.
“But the inspector could not seem to care less.

“There were lots of passengers who look annoyed about this incident.

“I really hope that SBS Transit will look into this matter seriously.”​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Antisocial

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 31 Oct, 2008 10:53
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Dangerous SBS ticket inspector keeps distracting driver

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION
A STOMPer is appalled at how a bus ticket inspector kept distracting a bus driver, resulting in the bus jerking repeatedly.

In an email to STOMP today (31 Oct), the STOMPer says:

“On Oct 30, between 7.30pm – 7.45 pm, I boarded bus no. 39 with a lady bus ticket inspector.

“From what I know, a ticket inspector will usually ask the driver for a print out before she starts checking.

“However, this inspector started checking the passengers ez-link card before getting the print out. When she realized that she had forgotten to get the print out, she went back to the driver to get the print out.

“As the inspector kept asking the driver to print something, the driver lost his concentration and so kept tapping on the break, causing the bus to jerk so much.

“Yet the inspector didn't even care about it, and carried on her checking after getting what she wanted.

“Then, when the bus was on the highway, the inspector caught a girl that did not pay for the fare. The inspector went back to the driver and asked him something related to that, so once again the driver started to tap his break again.
“It's so dangerous for a driver to keep tapping on the break during peak hours with so many passengers onboard.
“But the inspector could not seem to care less.

“There were lots of passengers who look annoyed about this incident.

“I really hope that SBS Transit will look into this matter seriously.”​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BREAK????
Or the stomper is trying to say Brakes instead?