• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPP is distributing free masks to residents, where the hell is WP hiding?

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even a NCMP is going around giving out free masks to resident, where the hell are the Hammerrhoids hiding?

Snapshot: NCMP Lina Chiam hands out free masks to Potong Pasir residents
http://singaporenewsalternative.blogspot.sg/2013/06/snapshot-ncmp-lina-chiam-hands-out-free.html

Thank goodness, at least this Hammerrhoid is wayang around at his ward during this hazy period. The residents can finally see their MP after such a long, long time. It must be their luckiest day! 太阳终于从西边跳出来喽!

https://www.facebook.com/Pritam.Eunos

But wait what the hell was he doing down there:

Dear Eunos residents: Walked about the Eunos neighbourhood market at Blk 630 to see how the haze was affecting day-to-day living. It is certainly getting to some residents, especially the elderly and I advised them to stay indoors, and avoid streneous activity.

This big mouth is again going around giving lectures, treating his residents like small children, acting like a super lao cheow barking out instructions.

I thank my Eunos community volunteers who purchased N95 masks without anyone's prompting for our cleaners yesterday. I also thank residents who have bought masks for their elderly neighbours out of goodwill - God bless you.

What the Fcuk! Even a NCMP with a meagre salary is giving out free masks from their own pocket. Yet this MP who voted for himself a paycheck of over $16k per month can’t even spare some peanuts to buy some masks to save the lives of his constituents??!! #$%&…….

Yet, he has the cheek to tell his residents to self-service and buy masks for themselves.

No one AHPE Town Council cleaner etc. should be doing work when the PSI hits 400 - all work should stop. Can I please request any Eunos resident to drop me a note with the time and location, if they see our cleaners working when the PSI is above 400.

Great! Now this idle king is ordering his constituents to do extra-duty for his ‘good office’ of the Hammerrhoid Town Council. Isn’t it supposed to be the duty of the ‘good office’ of the Hammerrhoid Town Council to make sure their workers to stop work when PSI is above 400. Why should he delegate such work to his residents? Why so lazy?

Sleeping and idling in their “First World Parliament” is no enough, now these Hammerrhoids also want to sleep and idle inside their “First World Town Council”!

How can they expect the ‘not so good’ residents in such ‘not so good’ environment to do all this ‘not so good’ dirty job to check the PSI every hour and look for any worker who over-work and then rush down to the Hammerrhoid Town Council ‘good office’ to drop him a note while he continues to shake leg inside the comfort of the aircon room?

The Hammerrhoids’ laziness, stinginess and hypocrisy continues to amaze, amuse and amok.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
9357_541334989256726_339004663_n.jpg

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like those masks from Lina Chiam is not N95 type :eek: The PAP giving out 1 million free N95 masks :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those are normal masks right ? not effective one.

cheap masks that are readily available in clinics and hospital wards. these are for patients and visitors who are sneezing and coughing to prevent them from spreading guck. after 5 minutes wearing it, the mask will smell like someone's garlic breath. it can't even prevent toxic fart from passing through. :rolleyes:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, just normal masks, not the N95. Not effective when the PSI is really high. If you don't have N95, should get one in case you need to go out.