• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore's Everest team reaches the summit

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asshole TLLM got his mouth full of shit, so many nicks but just got 2 hands to type, so got use meh? :biggrin:

More nicks does not make you more good leh, stupid idiot asshole pussy face dick head limpy cock si ki na TLLM!?!

Plus Uncle me can take you down with just my V nick!

:biggrin:

Bend down now for more assing thru the day!?! I very free today, see you once, tiu you once!

:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha assholecheng you now talk like kid ......yeah got two hand to type and a prick to poke your asshole......and mother cunt......so asshole said got used or not......he he he....

Scold me alreadi har........give me infraction lah.......then I can create more nick to ass you......

It is fun, like you have said ....to have somebody to ass every day.......he he he he.....

asshole royston46 aka vendetta give infraction to bar me....that why the tiu's variant are created to ass him hard.........

royston46 aka royston cheng........now vendetta.....why need to change.... ha ha ha .......so it is asshole you that kena assed......he he he

Tsk tsk!

Si ki na!

On your kneels now for me to ass...

Of cos you will respond, you are such a sucker who cannot tahan my assing...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father si ki na retarded idiotic limpy cock gay boy...

Don't angry leh, Uncle never ass you that hard yet leh?!?

:p

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_379620.html

Women conquer Everest
By Grace Chua

everes.jpg

(From left) Ms Ester Tan, Ms Lee Li Hui and Ms Jane Lee are the first Singaporean women to reach the peak of Everest. -- PHOTO: HTTP://BLOG.OMY.SG/EVEREST

View more photos

SINGAPORE'S first women's Everest team reached the top of the world early on Wednesday, after a night of hard climbing.

Ms Lee Li Hui, 27, Ms Esther Tan, 26, and Ms Jane Lee, 25, reached the summit of the world's tallest mountain respectively at 3.45am, 3.54am and 4.43am Nepalese time.

For the trio, who were among more than 60 people who reached the summit of the 8,850-m-high mountain on Wednesday, the climb marked the realisation of a five-year-old dream.

At Republic Polytechnic, where the two Ms Lees are members of the staff, colleagues and students could barely contain their pride and joy on Wednesday. Likewise, their families and boyfriends are also whooping it up.

For Li Hui's boyfriend Ted Hoong, the team's feat ends his days of worry for her safety. She had fed him a steady stream of text messages and e-mail to assure him she was fine. They were short, but he hung on to them because they meant a lot to him, he said.

Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports and team patron Vivian Balakrishnan called the feat 'a historic achievement for Singapore', saying: 'It takes courage, determination and excellent leadership and teamwork to scale the world's highest peak. They have once again demonstrated what our people can do against all odds when we set our minds to it.'

On their way up, the women were beset by stormy weather, low temperatures and narrowly escaped an avalanche.

Singapore adventurer Khoo Swee Chiow, 45, who has scaled Everest twice, said he is happy for the team, but that they now have to focus on getting back to base camp safely.

The country now looks to Friday, when a second team of Singapore women is expected to reach the summit. Last night, the duo - Ms Joanne Su, 39, and Ms Lee Peh Gee, 32 - were at 7,470m. A third team member, Ms Sim Yihui, 27, will not climb to the summit for reasons unknown.

By last night Singapore time, the first team's two Ms Lees were back at 6,500m, while Ms Tan was at 7,920 m. The steely women kept in touch with their supporters back home through their website. Ms Tan, who works in advertising and is cast as the group's writer, wrote: 'It is only when you put your life at risk, when you face death, that you realise what life means to you, what others mean to you.'

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Tan, who works in advertising and is cast as the group's writer, wrote: 'It is only when you put your life at risk, when you face death, that you realise what life means to you, what others mean to you.'

:biggrin::eek::p talk very big liao..:biggrin:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/430737/1/.html

Everest attempt by second Singapore women team
Posted: 21 May 2009 0925 hrs

phpkfIq34.jpg

Photos 1 of 1

NATAS NATAS Singapore Women's Everest Team

Singapore: The second NATAS Singapore Women's Everest Team will attempt to scale the summit of Mount Everest on Friday 22 May, but without one team-mate.

Joanne Soo and Lee Peh Gee will make their summit attempt as planned, while a third member Sim Yihui, will remain behind after experiencing chest pains at the Khumbu Ice Fall.

The team had to trek from camp 2 to camp 3 to prepare for the ascent, but Sim who was forced to turn back, returned to basecamp where she is reported to be well.

The second attempt by the NATAS-SWET climbers comes after the first team of Lee Li Hui, Esther Tan and Jane Lee became the first Singaporean women to conquer Everest.

This was on Wednesday 20 May where the trio reached the summit between 3.45am and 4.43am Nepal time.

News of the first team's success was greeted with delight in Singapore both by the general public as well as family and friends of the climbers who had set off for their mission some two months earlier.

The women who are mostly in their 20s had spent many weeks on the slopes of Everest training and acclimatising with the thin air and altitude, which is essential in attempting Everest, the world's highest peak at 8,848 metres.

On Wednesday, a Czech climber died attempting to scale Mount Everest without
oxygen.

According to the climber's club, the 47 year old apparently died from altitude sickness.

The man who was an experienced climber who had scaled Tibet's Shisha Pangma
at 8,013 metres, and Mount McKinley (6,193 metres) in Canada, was said to've died in his sleep after climbing to a lower altitude of 7,027 metres on becoming ill on his climb up Everest.

CNA/AFP - sf

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They have once again demonstrated what our people can do against all odds when we set our minds to it. This is the spirit of Singapore. I hope it will inspire many more Singaporeans to go forth and pursue their passions and achieve their goals.'

Can they go against all odds for the one who screw them daily. That will inspire all the sinkies losers who hide under their bed looking for their balls.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can they go against all odds for the one who screw them daily. That will inspire all the sinkies losers who hide under their bed looking for their balls.

the 'sinkies' are hif=ding under their bed, fucking their wives/husbands..

your ladyboy prostitute gf is standing on the streets, soliciting for business..

so who is better huh CB Kia tonychat?? :oIo::oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow the first gal took 3.45, while the last one took 4.43, the fitness of the third one is bad compare to the first one.

the achievement is great yes for singapore woman, but the other singpaore woman losing billions in a few months also pretty great achievement, even if you take a hawker or taxi driver to run tameask , you will not get such losses.
i guarantee you. her president scholar is pretty much toilet paper.

What woMAN?...it is Loony's hubby!:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahahahahaha! LOL!

TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

Been waiting for your sorry ass to appear whole afternoon. Been sucking many many cocks and swallowed many many cum ehh? Not over yet for you!

On your knees, let me ass you good!?!

Don't angry hor, the most I don't be so rough, ok?

Hehehehe! :biggrin:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahahahahaha! LOL!

TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

Been waiting for your sorry ass to appear whole afternoon. Been sucking many many cocks and swallowed many many cum ehh? Not over yet for you!

On your knees, let me ass you good!?!

Don't angry hor, the most I don't be so rough, ok?

Hehehehe! :biggrin:

Ha ha ha.....asshole royston cheng is a mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy

Good dog..... wait for me till tommorrow morning hor.......for more assing tomorrow and over the weekends. he he he.....

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha.....asshole royston cheng is a mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy

Good dog..... wait for me till tommorrow morning hor.......for more assing tomorrow and over the weekends. he he he.....

You are a freaking loser who just don't know how to quit, even with your lousy vocabulary skills, just know how to copy people's post.

Big time loser! :o

I ass you good thru the night later. Like I said, I am very free to ass you all day all night long!?!

No rest for your sore asshole, I am afraid?!

Hehehehehehe! :biggrin: