• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sporeans have proven themselves yet again to be selfish

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO WONDER PAP GETS VOTED IN EVERY 5 YEARS.

SPOREAN ATTITUDE IS : AS LONG AS IT DOESNT AFFECT ME ; I WONT BOTHER! DOESNT MATTER IF A POLICY IS GOOD OR BAD FOR SPOREANS OR SPORE AS A WHOLE.

Another group of Housing Board residents are objecting to plans to build elder-friendly facilities in their estate, following a similar case in Woodlands last week.

Residents of Toh Yi estate in Bukit Timah said HDB's plans to build studio apartments for the elderly will 'rob' them of their common space and the estate's main recreational facility.

A handful of the residents also likened the apartments to 'death houses' for the elderly to wait out their last days.

The apartments will probably be housed in one block. It will be sited on a plot of land at the junction of Toh Yi Road and Toh Yi Drive.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
same same, last week was bukit batok residence.

but this one 154 always score own goal, go kopi tiam interview all say no problem with the construction leh.

then who are those who kpkb? our beloved FT?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NO WONDER PAP GETS VOTED IN EVERY 5 YEARS.

SPOREAN ATTITUDE IS : AS LONG AS IT DOESNT AFFECT ME ; I WONT BOTHER! DOESNT MATTER IF A POLICY IS GOOD OR BAD FOR SPOREANS OR SPORE AS A WHOLE.

Another group of Housing Board residents are objecting to plans to build elder-friendly facilities in their estate, following a similar case in Woodlands last week.

Residents of Toh Yi estate in Bukit Timah said HDB's plans to build studio apartments for the elderly will 'rob' them of their common space and the estate's main recreational facility.

A handful of the residents also likened the apartments to 'death houses' for the elderly to wait out their last days.

The apartments will probably be housed in one block. It will be sited on a plot of land at the junction of Toh Yi Road and Toh Yi Drive.

precisely...................S'poreans are either selfish or no guts.....................

worth saving from PAP vampires boh ?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. only daft sheep never grow old mah!
2. does not accept anything except itself.
3. this is the "i,me, myself" syndrome again.
4. so much for the world-crass thing here!

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
these selfish people have proven that Khaw Boon Wan is right. we have to send our elderly to JB.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these selfish people have proven that Khaw Boon Wan is right. we have to send our elderly to JB.

Actually the selfish people could be the old people. Remember during the last election, many old people were saying must vote for PAP if not they will get into trouble, loose entitlements etc...these people are close to the grave but soo selfish to believe in such things,,,fucking up things for the rest of us

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These residents are very funny... KPKB so much about HDB plans in making homes for the elderly.. But yet come 2016, they will still vote for the PAP again.. What an irony.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
loose entitlements etc...these people are close to the grave but soo selfish to believe in such things,,,fucking up things for the rest of us

Should be "LOSE entitlements etc.....".

"Loose entitlements" refers to your ass after the PAP has finished with you. :p

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they deserve to have what they have voted for.
selfishness will breed more selfishness and more sinful selfishnesses will pass on to their selfish off-springs.
another tragedy waiting to happen....

wait till they become old, feeble, lonely and elderly.....time passes very fast! all of us will grow old, feeble and weak....and lonely!
don't take pride that you are now so young, so virile, so healthy and so smart...just you wait. your turn to be old, feeble and weak will come one day....then you will not be able to vote with your feet! or with your mouth! or with your brains,if any left! haha

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These residents are very funny... KPKB so much about HDB plans in making homes for the elderly.. But yet come 2016, they will still vote for the PAP again.. What an irony.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

singaporeans are great supporters of the pap government. it's their choice. that's why they keep on kpkb....

Z

Zombie

dun blame them... such projects will affect their only lifetime investments in hdb

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like this also want to protest. keesiao liao lah singapore....the old and elderly will one day return with a vengence!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It boils down to the value of one's property again.
This is what 50 years of nation building has achieved.

The issue is,,these Old People are already going to up the lorry,,but afraid of PAP 'retribution'. Should they not be worrying about their Childrens future? Will their kids get good jobs? compete against FTs etc?? U mean if they kick the bucket they can cash in their flats and buy a place in Heaven?

That is why I say these Old People..complain against PAP, but vote for PAP as they afraid of PAP retribution...sigh,,,,,

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another real life example on how sinkie behaves.. it is all about themselves. but there seems to be a slight improvement, they actually protest.. wow!!! but of course still revolve around their sinkieness.. protest to protect their property value and not their ass. The soul can disintegrate but not their property.. Well done sinkie.. you have up level yourself in sinkieness.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

what is there to Kpkb? At the end of the day the government Will just build what they want on where they want. . . Kpkb also no use