• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'poreans Citizens VS FT Citizens. This ELECTION Boils Down To This!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you want to betray REAL S'poreans? Do you have BALLS? Your own future and you children's future are at stake.

This Election 2011 is down to this. Vote MIW and more than 900,000 more FTs will come to Singapore.

THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR BORN AND BRED SINGAPOREANS.
NOT A JOKE. THIS IS SERIOUS.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Costanza

Alfrescian
Loyal
and be infested with more of this scumbags :oIo::oIo::oIo:

20100825buskilling01.jpg

0.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be another 1.5 million of these FTs coming in to take away our jobs ..... think about it ....

Vote Oppos .....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember to be clear what you are against is "indiscriminate" intake of FT and not FT per say. Otherwise you will b shooting your own foot.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
if singaporeans don't support singaporeans,singaporeans will become 3rd class citizens in singapore.
Opposition parties in singapore support singaporeans first.
Vote for the opposition !vote for the opposition ! Vote for the opposition !
Vote for the opposition to reclaim your original rights as citizens of singapore !

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember to be clear what you are against is "indiscriminate" intake of FT and not FT per say. Otherwise you will b shooting your own foot.

I hear what you are trying to say. And I agree.

BUT, who are we kidding? FT citizens will vote for PAP and clamour to keep the floodgates open for indiscriminate intake of FT so that their auntie, uncle and their entire kampung can come and dig gold at our expense.

Don't you notice that once an FT is promoted at a workplace, he/she hires their own? Just look at the department lists of A*Star. You can see entire departments made up of FT!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dis ah tiong citizen i noe, told me earlier he oso bery unhappy with PAP...He will vote for opp pty...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seem like papaya citizenship for vote does not work as well as they had initially tot...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: