• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'poreans, beware when you marry someone from a different culture

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'poreans, beware when you marry someone from a different culture

sporean_man_allegedly_killed_thai_wifes_lover-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Zaitsev was concerned when he read a report in The New Paper about a Singaporean man who had allegedly stabbed his Thai wife's lover to death after catching the two together, naked, in a condominium in Bangkok. The STOMPer warns Singaporeans to beware when marrying someone from a different culture, as they could find themselves in a similar situation.

According to the news report today (Nov 29), CCTV footage shows Singaporean Hsu Wei Hua, 38, allegedly stabbing Mr Ittiphan Kuwakorn, 26, repeatedly with a knife.

Mr Ittiphan, a car drifter, suffered knife wounds in nine places, including his heart, chest, back and right hand.

It is believed that Hsu found his 25-year-old wife, Ms Siriwan Yaemsi, and Mr Ittiphan naked in a sixth floor unit of Regent Home condo in Bangkok's Chatuchak area at about 1pm last Thursday.

CCTV footage shows Hsu and the heavily tattooed Mr Ittiphan getting into a scuffle outside the flat. Hsu seemed to have a hard time overpowering the Thai man.

Hsu then went into the flat and emerged with a knife, which he used to stab Mr Ittiphan several times.

Mr Ittiphan managed to stagger back into the flat, but later collapsed and died in the bedroom.

Hsu then fled the scene in the black BMW that he had given to his wife, but left behind his passport and Singaporean driving licence.

Is this a case of a tragic love triangle? STOMPer Zaitsev feels that Singaporean men should be wary when they marry a foreigner.

He said:

"Many Singaporean men have foreign wives, especially from China and Thailand. Many Singaporean women are marrying foreigners too. I think there are things we have to be wary of. I'm not saying all foreigners are bad, but I've heard many stories of how Singaporean men have been cheated on by their foreign wives, who might only be after them for their money.

"It's also difficult when you're in different countries, as you don't know what they're up to.

"You must really know for sure that she's in love with you and not just what you're able to provide them with."

It is understood that Hsu doted on Ms Siriwan, his wife from his second marriage. The Singaporean man showered his Thai wife with luxury gifts, including the black BMW 325i he had fled in and gave her a monthly allowance of 70,000 baht (S$2,900).

It is also believed that Hsu had hired Mr Ittiphan as a chauffeur for Ms Siriwan.

According to The New Paper report, Hsu is a director and shareholder at a company manufacturing plastic precision engineering parts at Kallang.

At the time of this report, Hsu was still at large and wanted by Thai police.

Raynall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, even if you marry a good Singaporean girl (comes from good school, family background etc), there is no guarantee that she won't cheat on you.

This kind of thing very difficult to say lah...

When I was doing my NS, I saw too many of my buddies break down and cry in camp, mostly during the BMT period. Why? Because their girlfriends from secondary school, JC or Poly dumped them soon after they went into the Army...