• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean jailed for sex with daughter

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'porean jailed for sex with daughter
Jan 31 2011

A man in Singapore who had consensual sex with his 20-year-old daughter was jailed for three years on Monday.

The 47-year-old freelance plumber admitted to the incest at the master bedroom of his flat in April 2008.

Both cannot be named because of a gag order.

The daughter, now 23, was initially charged in March last year but was later given a discharge not amounting to an acquittal.

The accused had failed to turn up and the court issued a warrant for his arrest.

The court heard that he had been bringing his daughter for drinking sessions with his friends at coffeeshops since 2006.

As they spent more time together, they became emotionally closer, and eventually, this developed into a sexual relationship.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Leong Wing Tuck said on one night in April 2008, both returned home after a beer drinking session. The accused's wife was not at home.

While the accused was lying in bed, a small argument broke out between them when she showed little interest in talking to him as she was busy checking her e-mails on the laptop computer at the edge of the bed.

She apologised, and he asked her for a hug. They began caressing each other.

They then had sex. A week later, they had a heated argument over the issue of her furthering her studies. She then texted a friend to call the police, who arrested him.
Source: Straits Times

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its consensual mah...not like the father forced himself on her. Some more, she old liao not like under 16.

I wonder what punishment she will get - probably a fine. KNN, same crime, different punishment.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a red hot sexy pretty daughter in her 20s stripped naked climbing onto you frenching you, licking your nipples and blowing your dick, can you withstand it and tell her not to do it?

I be honest. I am not god, I cannot do it. :o

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have a red hot sexy pretty daughter in her 20s stripped naked climbing onto you frenching you, licking your nipples and blowing your dick, can you withstand it and tell her not to do it?

I be honest. I am not god, I cannot do it. :o

===

i think in this case, the daughter was anything but fits the description you posted above.

jw5

Loyal
The disgusting father-daughter pair don't interest me.
The people who interest me are the man's parents (her grandparents) and his wife (her mother).

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
The disgusting father-daughter pair don't interest me.
The people who interest me are the man's parents (her grandparents) and his wife (her mother).

Would you like to tell us what is the nature of your interest ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldn't a 47 year old man be CANED for this? At least 12 to 16 strokes!

I am surprised too. Perhaps no caning for non-rape cases. This is an unwarranted miracle. How father and daughter can do it or even entertain any such thoughts is way beyond me. If step father or step daughter relationship, though not acceptable, at least not as bad as real father-daughter or mother-son.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was this Korean movie I ever watched before, titled OLD BOY.

He was jailed and lost touched with his daughter and wife. Later on, many years later, he came out from jail and met a young lady. They had sex and soon after, he found out that she was actually his daughter.

So like that considered a crime or not and should he be jailed?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am surprised too. Perhaps no caning for non-rape cases. This is an unwarranted miracle. How father and daughter can do it or even entertain any such thoughts is way beyond me. If step father or step daughter relationship, though not acceptable, at least not as bad as real father-daughter or mother-son.

I remember ST reported a couple of years back, got one son fucked his own mother, then she had an abortion, and the son took away her passport and forbade her to leave SG.

I'm still trying to hunt down that article. That was royally sick. :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was this Korean movie I ever watched before, titled OLD BOY.

He was jailed and lost touched with his daughter and wife. Later on, many years later, he came out from jail and met a young lady. They had sex and soon after, he found out that she was actually his daughter.

So like that considered a crime or not and should he be jailed?

No offence disclosed.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting as it seems I think they are both consenting adults. What if the daughter was 21. There is no child abuse here.

its consensual mah...not like the father forced himself on her. Some more, she old liao not like under 16.

I wonder what punishment she will get - probably a fine. KNN, same crime, different punishment.