• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spit before pee

dreamliner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if you guys ever noticed that there are some folks spit into the urinals before peeing...

I am baffled by this practice. Can someone share his wisdom on this matter ?

jw5

Loyal
Wonder if you guys ever noticed that there are some folks spit into the urinals before peeing...

I am baffled by this practice. Can someone share his wisdom on this matter ?
It's more because there is a place for them to spit

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
tats why some urinal has a fly printed at the centre....always tell my sons to aim for the FLY...

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is scientifically proven that spitting before peeing would assist to improve the flow of urine. Clearing of the throat of phlegm or thick saliva clears the airwaves and allow the urine to flow down better with more air flow from the larynx.

You can also try an experiment with your friend which has similar effects as spitting. While your friend pees, try to insert your fingers into his anus. You will realise that he will stop peeing.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Natural reaction, go into toilet to pee,
smell something unpleasant so don't want to
swallow it, then spit out lah.