• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH takes steps against "Straits Times Review" for borrowing its newspaper’s name

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would be interesting to see how our SC's like Alvin Yeo fare in the Aussie Courts and wonder how much he will charge

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why Alex Tan has to revealed to the world that his is the editor of Straitstimes Review and, in the process, attract unnecessarily attention.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey SPH.... go and take action against Malaysia's New Straits Times. They have been plagiarising the good name of the Straits Times for too long. :rolleyes:

Of course you won't... you insufferable PAP doggies. Using copyright infringement as an excuse to silence dissent.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"22 — are facing seven charges of sedition and one of failing to produce documents related to TRS to a police officer "

The police wants what kind of documents related to TRS? those anti PAP ip address In the post?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
done on his majestyz command not unlike Temasek threatening former Temasek Review
cheap thrill as glue wont stick........ name will be changed to Snake Times Revue..........

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a difference between the New Straits Times and the Straits Times?

I didn't know SPH owns 'The Straits Times Review'.

Straits Times is not equal to Straits Times Review.

I expect the kangaroo judge not to know the difference.