• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH make fun of Chen Show Mao look... lol

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will have an uphill task trying to balance public sentiments and what they can say and cannot say in public without offending anybody.

Don't lose heart. One step at a time.

stepping-stones.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I happen to be WP's advisor, I will tell them no harm disclosing coz MIW will be notified at a strategic time. This hide and seek game is not necessary. A heavyweight will be placed, at the last second, to counter CSM. I personally prefer CSM to strengthen the Aljunied team. Go for the kill in GRC. KO a minister. Create history and shock those bloody MIW who always think they know better than all of us when all they want is the $$$$$$. Leave out SMC for CSM. He can make a huge difference.

hahaha..bro , your working style like me sia .....aim for the head once the head is down ...it is much more easy to do things " once the tree falls , all the monkeys on the tree will be gone " .

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if everything goes on smoothly for WP, it will be another 15 to 20 years before they could take over PAP. By then how old will CSM be?

One more thing, CSM may not be 'young' in 15~20 years time, but if he is able get a foot into the Parliament now, he would definitely make a difference for the alternative voices in 15~20 years time, starting a new wave of competent alternative candidates into the Parliament.

Having said all that, I hope that CSM will not disappoint those who have high hopes for him - in terms of:
• Creating opportunities for higher incomes for all
• Improving the lives of lower-income Singaporeans
• Bringing out the best in every child
• Developing a vibrant city and an endearing home
• Helping our seniors stay active, healthy and engaged
• Involving all Singaporeans in shaping our future
... over many years to come.

plant-a-tree1.jpg