• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH Asst Manager too stressed until he upskirt women pussies

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still cannot get to make a link between destressing and viewing covered up pussies.
my uncle say bro hasley02 already described it is the suspense of what they will see underneath.
My uncle say some turn to gambling to distress and the suspense of predicting what they will see underneath is same as the suspense of seeing gambling results.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither can I see the association. Go swimming pool u can see the exact same thing!
my uncle say the result is not always same thing. He say there are quite many possibilities as of soccer results is not easy to pick the exact score.
He say they first want to find out if a clean nicely sexily dressed ol will wear clean or dirty undies after which if is how clean or how dirty, what is the color of all the contents, new or old , simply too many results to predict.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is an excuse for upskirting. Actually more excuses. 1) Wear Jeans or shorts or slacks or anything but skirt 2) People can wear leotards swimsuits or bikinis that show the crotch, what's wrong with upskirting?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the trains weren't breaking down so often, maybe he wouldn't have been so stressed. Then maybe no upskirt. Can we charge the smrt maintenance crew for being directly responsible for this upskirt case?