• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG married French Guy, now thinks she's aristocrat, wants Old Loser Men who buys Viet brides to be shamed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

S’PORE WOMAN MARRIED FRENCH GUY, FED UP WITH BEING CALLED A “SARONG PARTY GIRL”​

ByKanyeNorth

October 13, 2022

Can we retire the term “SPG”??!?!?!?

Had a pretty horrid experience today while on the MRT. I was taking my child to her play date today & there were a few supposedly local young men in the train carriage, one of whom cooed at my child in her pram, saying how cute she was (She is Eurasian as I married a Frenchman).

However as we were alighting, I overheard in earshot “Baby so cute, but mom is SPG.”. I wld have turned back & confront him if not for the closing doors.

I guess that was the hay that broke the camel’s back. Growing up I have always dated Caucasians & have to lived with the unfair judgement that I was an “SPG”. I was ridiculed for just wanting to date above my status in life? Is that so wrong? I don’t want my daughter to have to endure this too if she chooses to only exclusively date men who look like her father.

I realise all this hate & vitriol stems mostly from the patriarchal system with their fragile male egos who just lash out at us because we deem them less desirable than what others have to offer.

While we have a degrading term like SPGs to describe women like me (who just want love), we don’t have a similar phrase for old loser men who have Vietnamese brides or their Vietnamese women for that matter too?

Let’s face it, what the atypical local Singaporean male boy has to offer is rather dismal compared to Westerners (even including Western born Asians). All the more so that the majority of Westerners here are a cut above the rest from their home populations.

In terms of accent, charisma, height, intelligence, personality and most importantly manliness, it is unfortunate that there is just too much disparity to overcome. Contrary to what “woke” feminists say, we want our men to take care & provide for us. We want to desire our men for being men, not emasculated Mama’s boys who are basically push overs & don’t even get me started on their bedroom grade level. There is a reason why SG is a efficient sterile city, not a city for love like Rome or New York or London.

You cannot blame us Asian women for just having a justifiably preference for Westerners. If the reverse was true, that Western women desire Asian men, we would definitely cheer our Asian brothers on rather than lament on your desirability.

So while you SG boys try and fix your own insecurities, can we just retire the term “SPG” since it’s not only demeaning but really nobody holds Sarong Parties anymore.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
While we have a degrading term like SPGs to describe women like me (who just want love), we don’t have a similar phrase for old loser men who have Vietnamese brides or their Vietnamese women for that matter too?
My uncle has communication barrier with spg or else my uncle will tell her the similar phrase is worse than spg I.e 叉烧 KNN not sure she will understand anot KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle has communication barrier with spg or else my uncle will tell her the similar phrase is worse than spg I.e 叉烧 KNN not sure she will understand anot KNN
My uncle think unlikelee they will understand KNN eg when a spg flew from silicon Valley orfid to sg orfid my uncle asked her which bud you took to reach orfid she will stare blindlee and leeplied I don't know what you talking about so my uncle need to leephrase it and she will say I still doesn't understand what you talking about KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle think unlikelee they will understand KNN eg when a spg flew from silicon Valley orfid to sg orfid my uncle asked her which bud you took to reach orfid she will stare blindlee and leeplied I don't know what you talking about so my uncle need to leephrase it and she will say I still doesn't understand what you talking about KNN
talking to yourself again? do you need a referral to imh?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking to yourself again? do you need a referral to imh?
Talking to ownself is different lah KNN
Allow My uncle to explain the difference of self quoting and self leeply KNN

In the above example is a informative leeplies from his previous quote to allow people to know is not a easy task for a sinkie kopi uncle to communicate with spg whereas another kind of eg

A quote then followed by a leeply of ya blah blah then is talking to ownself KNN
Gansiokbin has many such examples :wink:

See 1 example
Screenshot_20221013-232217_Samsung Internet.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking to ownaelf is different lah KNN
Allow My uncle to explain the difference of self quoting and self leeply KNN

In the above example is a informative leeplies from his previous quote to allow people to know is not a easy task for a sinkie kopi uncle to communicate with spg whereas another kind of eg

A quote then followed by a leeply of ya blah blah then is talking to ownself KNN
Gansiokbin has many such examples :wink:
you dual personality huh? switching from cheebye talk to lanjiao chat on sbf is poor art. your other hollowman unker moniker too obvious lah. everybody knows except you. chio ka peng!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dual personality huh? switching from cheebye talk to lanjiao chat on sbf is poor art. your other hollowman unker moniker too obvious lah. everybody knows except you. chio ka peng!
That one is uncle and niece KNN is again another different example :wink:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
She crossed the line when she only selectively go for angmoh, instead of personality, wealth, fame, or size of dick. Hypocrite. Confirmed SPG.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She crossed the line when she only selectively go for angmoh, instead of personality, wealth, fame, or size of dick. Hypocrite. Confirmed SPG.
social climber lah. in terms of angmoh hierarchy there’s even a ladder, and she is fully aware of that. not just any angmoh but must be french. bet she is the type that will deride other angmohs for not being french. nothing escapes her sense of hierarchy and atasness. the order of angmoh hierarchy is as follows:
1. french
2. swiss
3. english (not even all british)
4. german
5. scandinavian (swedish, finnish, danish, norwegian)
6. dutch and belgian
6.9 italian

order of british hierarchy:
1. english
2. scottish
3. welsh
4. northern irish

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She didn't consider malays so just too bAd. Hope french guy can tolerate those horrid chinese garlicky dishes., especially the veggies.
But its a lot better french than a life of slavery if with local sinkie chinese men.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as a cut above the others. The problem with the world is because some countries think that they are above the others. They can dictate others what to do. Regardless of nationality, men from different countries has his own charisma, personality & character. Just that those from richer countries like to judge others. If you treat each human with kindness & you will lead a happy life.