• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spetsnaz Special: The Legendary Kalashnikov (RT Documentary)

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This rifle is far superior to the lousy American M16. The good for nothing useless rifle was only good for 1 thing, IA. PUI!!!! Good thing we move to the SAR21. WAY WAY better than that useless piece of dogshit.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This rifle is far superior to the lousy American M16. The good for nothing useless rifle was only good for 1 thing, IA. PUI!!!! Good thing we move to the SAR21. WAY WAY better than that useless piece of dogshit.

kalashnikov superior than M16 - Agreed

sar21 better than m16 - disagreed

sar21 is a heavy useless piece of shit.

i rather carry the GPMG than the useless, uncomfortable, lousy etc..etc.. piece of shit that is named sar21.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

SAR21 is crap for left handed people like me :o

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

M16 is really lousy piece of shit! what S1? make in sg? knn! keep IA!!! tried shooting SAR21, but i shoot using left hand. lousy gun without user in mind. heavy compare to a fully loaded M16.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAR21 is crap for left handed people like me :o

Not left handed but haven't seen any left hander in my unit having issues. Compared to IA piece of crap M16, the SAR21 has no IA(at least I've never experience one), very balance to hold(the M16 is heavier in front), easier to carry when running outfield, easier to strip, easier to clean. I cannot think of anything from using the M16 that's in anyway better than the SAR21 other than the fact that it's slightly lighter.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M16 is really lousy piece of shit! what S1? make in sg? knn! keep IA!!! tried shooting SAR21, but i shoot using left hand. lousy gun without user in mind. heavy compare to a fully loaded M16.

bro, u claim M16 keep IA but under live firing or blanks?

i work as armskote during NS, as long FFF done correctly, IA not a problem. i mostly carry the M203 attach M16, the weapon seldom IA outfield firing blanks, the cartridge bag also can cause IA as it may get in the way when the round was ejected out. i got $$ for my ord shoot with my trusty M203.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, u claim M16 keep IA but under live firing or blanks?

i work as armskote during NS, as long FFF done correctly, IA not a problem. i mostly carry the M203 attach M16, the weapon seldom IA outfield firing blanks, the cartridge bag also can cause IA as it may get in the way when the round was ejected out. i got $$ for my ord shoot with my trusty M203.

Both. I was M16 trained during my NS days and the lousy piece of crap IA all the time, live or blanks. Doesn't matter. The most obvious one is go range confirm every detail will have at least 1 IA. After converting to SAR21. My last 3 range never had a single person IA for the entire session. If really fight a war with that lousy piece of crap M16 I think we'll be spending more time resolving IA than shooting enemy

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right brother. Live round seldom IA. Blanks easy because of that pouch.

yalor... blanks really cause IA. the saw IA even worse when firing blank due the gas regulator.

that why i like the GPMG, i the second GPMG gunner for section even though i already the M203 gunner cum law gunner. GPMG is a good walking stick when climbing up or down a steep hill and can sit on it to keep the arse from the wet ground.:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yalor... blanks really cause IA. the saw IA even worse when firing blank due the gas regulator.

that why i like the GPMG, i the second GPMG gunner for section even though i already the M203 gunner cum law gunner. GPMG is a good walking stick when climbing up or down a steep hill and can sit on it to keep the arse from the wet ground.:biggrin:

You saw the jack neo movie already? Damn funny. Brought my PRc go to watch and she also laughed until peng :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both. I was M16 trained during my NS days and the lousy piece of crap IA all the time, live or blanks. Doesn't matter. The most obvious one is go range confirm every detail will have at least 1 IA. After converting to SAR21. My last 3 range never had a single person IA for the entire session. If really fight a war with that lousy piece of crap M16 I think we'll be spending more time resolving IA than shooting enemy

u have 3 range with sar21? u must be much younger than me as i only have 1 range with sar21 b4 MR.

i personally believed your unit weapons techs are not doing their job. i repeat again, as long FFF done correctly, problem weapons would have been set aside, and only functional weapons be brought to the range.

btw, the m16 u used during nsf could be older than you so dont function as well also not surprising.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u have 3 range with sar21? u must be much younger than me as i only have 1 range with sar21 b4 MR.

i personally believed your unit weapons techs are not doing their job. i repeat again, as long FFF done correctly, problem weapons would have been set aside, and only functional weapons be brought to the range.

btw, the m16 u used during nsf could be older than you so dont function as well also not surprising.

I used M16 in 4 different unit. BMT mono intake 1 unit, after pop I got transferred out to a non combat unit so go range I follow other unit(2 different units in 2 years). 1st reservist another unit. Cant be all 4 units have the same issue right. After conversion during 2nd reservist till now, have almost never seen any IA incident. These days SAF confirm every reservist have to shoot so I can really see the difference between my SAF crappy M16 days and the current SAR21 not to mention all the things I stated above about SAR21 vs M16

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i cannot explained your experience. from my NS and reservist experience, M16 not giving me any problem.

as what i gather from my platoon, only a couple including the PC like the sar21 while the rest of us prefer the m16. maybe we used to the m16 during NSF so already dislike the sar21 during the conversion in reservist, another new thing to learn. we just dont like it and even though smaller than m16 so by right easier to use inside armoured vehicle but some how it doesnt feel right.