• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Speech by Candidates at Punggol East Nomination Center ......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compare the difference of WP's Li Lian speech and that of the self-proclaimed son of ponggol Koh. Concise precision with proper diction as against mumble jumble if I may say !:o

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best Speech by Lee Li Lian. Clear and concise.
2nd Best : Jeyaratnam. Average. but super english.
Lousy Speech : Dr Koh and Desmond. Mumbling and jumbling without any conviction at all.

What the shit? If you intended to vote for Kenneth, it is as if you are giving your vote to a foreign talent.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After reading about the responses from the ground, it seems the real need of PE residents that can be solve by MP is more food courts or coffee shops.
They know very well that opposition parties cannot solve this problem.
I predict a clear victory for PAP.

Make it be known that you fight for the residents to have these food courts and coffee shops delivered by the govt. Ridicule the govt's performance why these were not provided in the first place. If they act blur, take care of them in the next General Election. In that case, every constituency will get to know this problem created by the govt due to poor planning.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DL : Most nervous among all despite reading from his notes. He has got nothing much to say except like he knows the place and will work hard. He seemed overawe by the crowd and if he is in parliament, I wonder how he can control not to pee. DL seemed to rush and mumbled and fumbled all at the same time.

One word to describe his performance. Comical.