• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Speech by Candidates at Punggol East Nomination Center ......

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a $16K shit you talking about.......of course got to think it thru lah

To prevent attention whores like this zeng and ong, they should set the nomination papers cost to be 2k. Make it nomination paper 2k and election deposit 14k (meaning same as the 16k for running the election now).

If you never submit your nomination, 2k forfeited.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After reading about the responses from the ground, it seems the real need of PE residents that can be solve by MP is more food courts or coffee shops.
They know very well that opposition parties cannot solve this problem.
I predict a clear victory for PAP.

Opposition can presurrize the govt to solve the problems. PAP can solve but don't want to solve. Someone will tell you..you want
coffesshop, foodcourt or restaurant? You are raiding the land reserves or something like that. WP will win!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition can presurrize the govt to solve the problems. PAP can solve but don't want to solve. Someone will tell you..you want
coffesshop, foodcourt or restaurant? You are raiding the land reserves or something like that. WP will win!

WP will never be able to build another foodcourt etc. It is out of their hands n the residents know it

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ had simply overrated himself and his capability. Even if he's elected into Parliament (although I can bet with my 2 hairy balls that he won't stand a chance) how can he overrule and/or override the policies against those majority PAPies overnight? Simply talk cock I'll say.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP will never be able to build another foodcourt etc. It is out of their hands n the residents know it

yeah you areright....the govt will build more food courts...not to let hawkers sell good food but to their cronies like Shengsong, NTUC etc PAP crony companies so that they can enslave hawkers to their food courts and sell shitty food at inflated prices to the residents!!

If you want more food courts with shitty food at rubbish prices...vote for the PAP

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah no need to speculate. According to kopiuncle from PAP IB, PAP sure win! :biggrin:

careful hor...i got zapped by some nbccb dorkvader clone for "being rude" when i suggested the same thing about him....wdf....

this is the sammyboy forum for chrissakes? not the Tanglin Bridge Club for Elite Genteel Folk with High Manners!!!

Last edited:

Useless

Alfrescian
Loyal
careful hor...i got zapped by some nbccb dorkvader clone for "being rude" when i suggested the same thing about him....wdf....

this is the sammyboy forum for chrissakes? not the Tanglin Bridge Club for Elite Genteel Folk with High Manners!!!

DorkVader doesn't have power to up or zap because he has only 6 postings but DogVader can. To look for the owner of these two clones, look for MBSSLOTS. :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also received a PM from GOD IS MY DOG for "being rude" when I said that Desmond Lim should have gone to resolve the more important current M1 mobile problem for his employer instead of in the BE.

Anyway, I don't give a damn whether GOD IS HIS DOG or HIS MOTHER IS HIS BITCH. Can still post, I'll post. Otherwise, I'll just sign in a new nick and carry on as usual. If I'm really sick of this fucking forum, I'll just quit and skip to the other forums, so many of them, like Hardware Zone, SG Talk, etc.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
DorkVader doesn't have power to up or zap because he has only 6 postings but DogVader can. To look for the owner of these two clones, look for MBSSLOTS. :biggrin:

thanks bro but im here to vent my pent up frus aganst the pap...not nterested in these childish zap here infract there dumbass games...keke

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also received a PM from GOD IS MY DOG for "being rude" when I said that Desmond Lim should have gone to resolve the more important current M1 mobile problem for his employer instead of in the BE.

Anyway, I don't give a damn whether GOD IS HIS DOG or HIS MOTHER IS HIS BITCH. Can still post, I'll post. Otherwise, I'll just sign in a new nick and carry on as usual. If I'm really sick of this fucking forum, I'll just quit and skip to the other forums, so many of them, like Hardware Zone, SG Talk, etc.

hwz is owned b SPH

don let them track you down

Useless

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is a PM from an infraction u received from him. Every infraction comes with an automated PM generated by the system.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes donate to buy 1000 points to give him infractions otherwise no. :biggrin:

Ah, don't waste my money to feed Boss Sam. It's just his way to get more donations. I know he's rich and don't need these donations for survival, but I don't understand why he has to create all these unnecessary fuss.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The speech by the self proclaimed so-called son of ponggol is a disgrace to the medical profession. Even the Surgeon General is frowning in shame. This kind of kindergarten speech is totally fickle with no substance. He even choked whilst speaking ! Good Grief.:o:(