• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Special Lanes Should Be Set Up For Ferrari and Lamborghini Drivers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
there was some kind of indirect demand....he knew it ....thats why he produced, packaged and delivered the iPhone .....with confidence that it would market well.

The wealthy and talented don't just respond to demand. They create demand with their capital and their foresight and the world is a better place for it. That's why they are irreplaceable.

A road sweeper adds very little value to the economy and there are billions who can do the same job. If one kicks the bucket, the position can be filled almost immediately.

Neilsome

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wealthy and talented don't just respond to demand. They create demand with their capital and their foresight and the world is a better place for it. That's why they are irreplaceable.

A road sweeper adds very little value to the economy and there are billions who can do the same job. If one kicks the bucket, the position can be filled almost immediately.

With all due respect, you are either the devil's advocate or the devil incarnate. I suspect the former but my doubts are fast growing.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ok i agree ...but NO elitist fast lanes for anyone....that i dont agree. The old Soviet Union was like that...special lanes...special shops

with Western goods that only the elite could buy. This kind of system degrades the normal person and makes the country sick.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
What was the demand for the iPhone before Steve Jobs introduced the device? :rolleyes:

That is a very good question but the logic is flawed. There was never a specific demand for iPhone, but a demand for technology and gadgets that keep us connected, keep us occupied, entertained and so on. iPhone happened to be a product tha meets all these needs.

Had there not been a demand, iPhone would had been another product that was ahead of its time but a failure in the market. You are a smart guy, I'm sure you can think of a few examples yourself. In fact iPhone is a convergence of many such products that was ahead of its time but failed in the market place.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless we set up these special lanes for supercar drivers, we will continue to have our rich elites killed by the hands of economically useless peasants!

Darth Sidious

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless we set up these special lanes for supercar drivers, we will continue to have our rich elites killed by the hands of economically useless peasants!

Fuck You understand. The two innocent who were dead should be compensated by the Ferrari driver's family.

Dare you to zap me and i will gain power. :biggrin:

Ruoxi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the lightning not the thunder
You never know where it's gonna strike

Our love's in jeopardy, baby ooh...
Our love's in jeopardy, baby ooh...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3tCEQwww65g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>