• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sorry

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies to those who felt insulted at my posts.
I took some time off to reflect on this so didn't meet the "deadline".
It is not right to insult others, no matter where they have done or come from.

I did not immediately recognize the insensitivity of my remarks because I felt that many are misbehaving in this forums. If you need a personal apology, please send me a private message a link to the offensive content.

May I sincerely request that you guys stop the witch hunt, do not further involve my employers/parents/girlfriend/alma mater and please remove my personal information. .

Best,
~ac

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah....................only online forum mah.......................why take things so seriously....................aiyoh..............

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if cooleo never exposed you ...you will carry on right ? too bad ..you are history :wink:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is a big man who can say sorry and kudos to Ivebert for that. Online anonymity is not 100% as we do leave traces behind unknowingly or forgot to remove our online presence. The danger is the possibility of getting our personal life affected by our online activities, especially our loved ones who are innocent. I have 2 nephews formerly in UCLA and about the same age who I could asked but refrained as I was not personally affected by his posts. However I can understand why some here wants to seek revenge.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok la, let's just stop it as that. I started this thing and I will end it. It will be good if everyone can do the same.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're sincere, I feel you should explain your trademark phrase:

"You Chao Sinkie Peasant Local Trash (4th Gen China Farmer Migrant)"

Even if "many are misbehaving in this forum" which is the reason you cited for blinding your insensitivity, the fact remains that you didn't just go after "many in this forum" but every Singaporean including our parents who are also Singaporeans.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok la, let's just stop it as that. I started this thing and I will end it. It will be good if everyone can do the same.

Cooleo, one thing we hope Ivebert will confirm, a promise not to repeat what he did again. I think that may appease everyone.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo, one thing we hope Ivebert will confirm, a promise not to repeat what he did again. I think that may appease everyone.

Let's put it this way la. He is now out in the open, he won't be doing it again. We just have to ignore clones like Clinton dog and other clones trying to sabo Ivebert.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I did not immediately recognize the insensitivity of my remarks because I felt that many are misbehaving in this forums. If you need a personal apology, please send me a private message a link to the offensive content.

May I sincerely request that you guys stop the witch hunt, do not further involve my employers/parents/girlfriend/alma mater and please remove my personal information. .

Best,
~ac

whats there to be sorry about? fuck you

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Allen Chen,

I believe everything was done in good fun. So no worries from my part. Unfortunately, this is the Internet. Even if cooleo does not pursue the issue, some others will. Lurkers that do not post might do the same. So ultimately, you were careless. If it does get out, best you explain that it was done in good fun. If people in real life cannot understand that, best that you move on. Best lesson is just make sure you are anonymous. I enjoyed your postings, very funny, irritating and clever. The forum will be quieter without your nonsense. Suggest you adopt another moniker.

P.S. Cooleo, I think you can apply to be ISD liao with your CSI skills. I am sure golden dragon or scroobal can be your referees. Can bao tou fellow citizens hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think he needs to say sorry to all forummers and their parents too, LOL

Bro, never mind lah. Forgive him. Show him some compassion.

After all, he only gwai lan behind a PC and the most he annoyed when we logged in to this forum Other than that, there is no effect on us in our real life!!

Since he already apologised, let's moved on!!

:smile:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Best,
~ac

Though i'm still hurt and sore over that remark on my mother,
being the forgiving person that i'm,i've decided to forgive him 99.9%
and move on.:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah bert ah, dun need to apologise or whatever. you never in my hatelist,in fact, i find your postings amusing. will you still be coming back?

Best,
~ac

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah bert ah, dun need to apologise or whatever. you never in my hatelist,in fact, i find your postings amusing. will you still be coming back?

Of course we all know that you dickhead. Evidence can be found at the infraction log whenever you report a post. :biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, he oredi say sorry..so suak suak kee lah...bros here may be rowdy, but we all gentleman one lah....we r not like those fucking MIW pappy running dogs lah... actually ivebert also neber really do any harm, just KPKB and make ppl tulan here onli..but he neber realli go harm ppl or con ppl rite... so leave him alone and if he come back here to TCSS, we shld all welcome him lah....cooleo, tio boh? :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya, he oredi say sorry..so suak suak kee lah...bros here may be rowdy, but we all gentleman one lah....we r not like those fucking MIW pappy running dogs lah... actually ivebert also neber really do any harm, just KPKB and make ppl tulan here onli..but he neber realli go harm ppl or con ppl rite... so leave him alone and if he come back here to TCSS, we shld all welcome him lah....cooleo, tio boh? :wink:
U also another fucker that need to be fucked, kaope all the time here _|_ :biggrin: