• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Sorry Son, Mummy is Wrong" Amo's mum

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to deal with vocal dissenting teenagers

1) Scare them with a court case
2) Use their family members to get to them
3) Put them in jail for awhile
4) Question their sanity

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
soon the FAP will be raping their pets... pee at their plants.... burn neighbor's door....

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are asking if I am as stupid as Anus Yee? Confined to siao lang Institute after inviting Pm for a dance!

You not only stupid, ur fucking stupid! Amos's Mother did you no wrong, why hurl all the vulgarities at her? Surely a dog like you still has a mother i presume and you wud surely not like anyone to call your mother names. Why dont you stand at Changi prison gate and fuck all tos inmate's mother for not teaching their sons to be gd?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, the government have blown this out of proportion, to the extent that human rights organisations are asking for his release. I guess even an insensitive, rude teenage kid is fair game in these parts.

The mother tried to get him to toe the line at first, most likely with pressure from the state. Imagine if it was your kid who was persecuted with jail and mental institutions when he spoke out of line publicly. How would you feel?

We are not talking about radical extremists, psychopaths, murderers or even a kid with a knife, we are talking about a kid who insulted a dead man and a religion. What is the world coming to? Is court enforced counselling or some volunteer work to lenient for that?

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Sorry Son. Mummy is wrong."

You should've been born a daughter.

Or even better.
You should not have been born.

Or even betterer.
I should've known better and flush you away like the piece of shit that you are.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why doesn't she say sorry to all Singaporeans for bringing up an insufferable, spoiled prick of a keyboard warrior?

He got what he wished for when he said "lets dance!"

And now they got him dancing the "limbo". (yes pun intended)

I guess his banana eating days are over. Or he has changed his type of bananas :smile: