• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Song Ji Hyo is in K.L. KNN why never come Singapore. I want to catch a glimpse of her big neh neh

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Video) Song Ji Hyo Rushed To Help A Local Fan Who Fell Down At KLIA
hype.my

song-ji-hyo-instagram-06092022-1.webp

Sources: TikTok/@foreversjh, Instagram/@melvinhatesyou
Song Ji Hyo (송지효) has been praised by netizens for her thoughtful gesture towards her fans. Last night (Thursday, 10th November), the popular “Running Man” star safely arrived in Malaysia. For those in the dark, she’s set to make a special appearance at the Glutanex launching event later today.

As expected, a frenzy of fans waited at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to catch a glimpse of the actress. In videos shared on social media, fans could be seen screaming and pushing one another in an attempt to get the best view of their idol.

@foreversjh
Songjihyo’s actions after seeing her fans fall this is one of the reasons why people love her so much! #songjihyo #송지효 #koreanactor #songjihyoinkl #jihyoxglutanex #foryoupage #fypシ
♬ u can use this but give creds – Princess ᥫ᭡

At one point, a female fan fell down as she was pushed by the massive crowd. Ji Hyo quickly approached the fan to help her while making her way out of the airport. The video capturing the incident was uploaded by a fan on TikTok. “Song Ji Hyo ran all the way to help (the fan) even though she’s tired after six hours and plus on the flight,” the caption reads. Plus, she also signed the fan’s cap.

The post was immediately flooded with plenty of reactions online. In this case, many praised Ji Hyo for her generous action. On the other hand, it also appears that many of them were understandably jealous upon seeing the interaction between Ji Hyo and the lucky fan. To quote one commentator, “Aww, all of a sudden I feel like falling too.” Another added, “That’s why I like her so much. She’s so humble.”

In another video posted on Xuan’s Instagram, Ji Hyo could be heard asking fans who was at the airport to be careful. “Be careful, be careful! Come here. It’s dangerous,” she said. Interestingly, the “Goong” actress also didn’t forget to greet some of the fans in attendance. She’s a true humble queen indeed!

Sources: TikTok, Instagram.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Tags: #JihyoXGlutanex#송지효Glutanex Song Ji HyoRunning Man Song Ji HyoSong Ji HyoSong Ji Hyo In KLSong Ji Hyo In MalaysiaSong Ji Hyo KLIASong Ji Hyo Running Man