• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Son of Laid off SPH Staff Feel Betrayed LOL

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees are not only timid they are also stupid.They don't know that SPH is a GLC.
They do not deserve any pity.

Years of white wash will not change how they think towards their PAP master, regardless their current predicament. They will continue to be PAP apologist, did Bertha Hensen ring a bell to you? Sinkie Syndrom.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SPH is chaired by PAP leaders. Trade union also chaired by PAP leaders at most levels. That employee must be an idiot to think that sph leader would be afraid of the union.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have confidence in sph, they are masters in writing but mostly from the siao char bors. sph shares should rise in my opinion.:biggrin:
the retrenched old man should just accept the pink slip and hop onto security guard industry.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPH is chaired by PAP leaders. Trade union also chaired by PAP leaders at most levels. That employee must be an idiot to think that sph leader would be afraid of the union.

the only thing left is for the ten percent to go on strike/protest outside sph office or union office,after all what have they got to lose?even their unions has betrayed them,thats sufficient grounds and motivation.the only thing left is finding their balls.

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did a research on SPH and find that they have potential to be a 1 trillion dollar company in "time to come". this cost cutting measure is just temporary.:biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the time for GLC's like SPH and Keppel to show that they would save locals jobs and retrench foreigners first-but anyone heard of such
policy favouring locals?
how the 70% can even vote for a group that does not openly voice their support for their bread and butter?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect SPH is going to embrace the Indians. The IT department of SPH will be the first to go. Whatever that can be outsourced to India, SPH will do so. Just as SingPost is now an Indian colony, with only our local maciks taking up all the counter jobs. All the behind the counter jobs are taken by Indian FTs, especially customer service that only needs a voice presence.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect SPH is going to embrace the Indians. The IT department of SPH will be the first to go. Whatever that can be outsourced to India, SPH will do so. Just as SingPost is now an Indian colony, with only our local maciks taking up all the counter jobs. All the behind the counter jobs are taken by Indian FTs, especially customer service that only needs a voice presence.

Singpost was taken over by a bunch of angmos brought in by the last CEO (a consulting partner at Mckinsey). The IT Head was an Indian from SCB.

The CEO left due to disagreement with the hanky panky done by the board directors (who has left). Now another angmo head up the board (CEO seat is still missing).

The frontline customer service in Singpost office is mostly filled with Pinoys, Malays and Chinese uncles/aunties. Now they will have a customer service person standing around pretending to help the customers but main role is to push insurance/investment products. i recalled a Pinay trying to "help" me then ask if I have time for her to share info on these products. Kinda of feel that her job is quite tough.