• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

somone post this, anyone can verify?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
From TRE:

Poooolitical SalesMaN:

March 21, 2013 at 10:52 am Poooolitical SalesMaN(Quote)

You succeeded in starving off the population growth rate of early generation Singaporeans. I wonder why you have 3 children despite you telling fellow Singaporeans to “Stop At Two”.

LKY has four Children, don’t be bluffed. Existing two sons have Psychiatry problems. The first one is totally retarded, not in Singapore.

Ex-President Benjamin Sheares was the Doctor who delivered his babies. He appointed Dr. Benjamin Sheares as President with motive to seal his mouth. Dr. Benjamin Sheares was a good friend of my father.

Last edited:

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is interesting. So the first born is a fruit cake living overseas. Are they are saying LHL and LHY have mental issues? The daughter as we all know is having sexual identity issues.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hard truth? this is a can of worms crawling out. this day is an autistic child considered a retard.

This is interesting. So the first born is a fruit cake living overseas. Are they are saying LHL and LHY have mental issues? The daughter as we all know is having sexual identity issues.

Last edited:

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhunnn boh

From TRE:

Poooolitical SalesMaN:

March 21, 2013 at 10:52 am Poooolitical SalesMaN(Quote)

You succeeded in starving off the population growth rate of early generation Singaporeans. I wonder why you have 3 children despite you telling fellow Singaporeans to “Stop At Two”.

LKY has four Children, don’t be bluffed. Existing two sons have Psychiatry problems. The first one is totally retarded, not in Singapore.

Ex-President Benjamin Sheares was the Doctor who delivered his babies. He appointed Dr. Benjamin Sheares as President with motive to seal his mouth. Dr. Benjamin Sheares was a good friend of my father.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is true, then is LKY genes just defective or was there a poisoning attempt on our food and water sources that resulted in DNA damaged offspring that included his? You know there are a lot unknown unknowns and hidden unknowns. It is not as conspiracy as you might think. Look at Iraq and the DU injured people and offsprings, like Vietnam and Agent Orange. How many people know?