• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something wrong with you ar, isit???

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bearing in mind that the Anglican Church, of which the Archbishop comes from, is not a part of the "legit" universal church-at- large or under their rule, are churches that are not part of the universal church-at-large and their rule, which runs themselves "independently", are they ok???I know of a megachurch that has been fired from the Assemblies of God recently, and declared themselves independent as of now henceforth, as an example. That is, if they deserve it because their money-grubbing ventures are of a questionable character, then I say, good, serves them right. Afterall, did they think that the local church body regulators are fools who will give them face just because they are angmohs, especially after all the evil they did thats associated with that disgraced church that broke the law by their errant money-laundering cases and personal discrepancies???

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Churches these days might as well be independent. As far as their congregation are concerned, they're individuals with different views in theology. Also, different geological locations will bring different set of issues to deal with (eg. RC and Anglican churches in N. Am have to deal with gay issues, but not here in Peesai).

So, as for whether one's church belongs to any particular group or not? Don't give a shit. The groups were at war with each other not too long ago and there is still some simmering below the surface. It's all politically driven. One's relationship with one's creator (if one believes) is a personal thing. A hundred years from now, I have a feeling that the churches as we know existing today will not be around, or would have changed drastically.

Cheers!