• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something Positive & Concrete By SDP For The Peasants

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's make a difference together
Sunday, 15 February 2009
Singapore Democrats

Have you been retrenched? Are you having problems finding another job?

In this current economic climate, there is a high possibility that your answers to these questions would be yes. If so, the Singapore Democrats understand your difficulties and would like to help.

A well-written resume is the first step to getting hired. A quality resume will let you stand out from other applicants and increase your chances of landing the job.

If you require assistance in crafting a resume that represents you well, write to us at [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and we will arrange for one of our members or volunteers to work with you, free of charge, on how to improve your resume and present yourself better during the interview.

In this time of great uncertainty, the SDP will do our part to help our fellow citizens in whatever way we can, however limited our resources may be. Friends of SDP (FS) have also stepped forward to help out in this exercise.

So if you're in need of such assistance please email us. Alternatively, if you know of others who may benefit from this free service, please help us to pass this message to them. This is our way of showing that we care.

Together, let's make a difference.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's make a difference together
Sunday, 15 February 2009
Singapore Democrats

Have you been retrenched? Are you having problems finding another job?

In this current economic climate, there is a high possibility that your answers to these questions would be yes. If so, the Singapore Democrats understand your difficulties and would like to help.

A well-written resume is the first step to getting hired. A quality resume will let you stand out from other applicants and increase your chances of landing the job.

If you require assistance in crafting a resume that represents you well, write to us at [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and we will arrange for one of our members or volunteers to work with you, free of charge, on how to improve your resume and present yourself better during the interview.

In this time of great uncertainty, the SDP will do our part to help our fellow citizens in whatever way we can, however limited our resources may be. Friends of SDP (FS) have also stepped forward to help out in this exercise.

So if you're in need of such assistance please email us. Alternatively, if you know of others who may benefit from this free service, please help us to pass this message to them. This is our way of showing that we care.

Together, let's make a difference.

chee's super reversed pyschology in play. they pretend to "help" u but then u must DONATE GENEROUSLY to "help" them back. get it?:wink:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee's super reversed pyschology in play. they pretend to "help" u but then u must DONATE GENEROUSLY to "help" them back. get it?:wink:

Hail my beloved instrument Leetahbar, thou speaketh the rock solid truth!

Do you know I was BANNED yesterday?

It is a travesty of justice! It is dictatorship!

Mister Ng E-Jay if you are reading this, this is the SECOND time you moved your clones to ban me, you are a DAMN COWARD for your despicable acts. I will make very sure you pay for this politically, Mister Ng. I have ALL your Geylang stories archived. They WILL be released to the press in due course.

I will make VERY SURE your political career is FINISHED.

God Meng Seng

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okie.
A good small step.

Expect to see more.

:o :p :o

SDP is a MORON FOR ASSOCIATING WITH COWARD NG E-JAY.

NG E-JAY WILL BRING DOWN ANY PARTY HE JOINS.

HE HAS ALREADY DISGRACED SDP, NEXT PARTY HE WILL BRING DOWN IS REFORM PARTY.

Mark my words, that coward is a PAP PLANT.

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's a lovelorn victim of the nasty FLIRT&DESTROY. didn't he appear as michellquek and giving abstract advice to some husband mutineer? that advice was very very cheem. he was suggesting himself as the replacement.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least SDP is trying to do something constructive and not destructive and end up losing support.

I dont expect SDP to help people to get jobs but if they can, their support base could get better.

does hanging a piggy head and selling doggie soup remind u about something traditional about sdp?:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..he will be back in another clone. there is no end to it when the original master shapeshifter is busy with his replicating works:wink: