• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some Rumours about another Mentor.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://xenoboysg.blogspot.com/2009/04/carafas-eye.html
paper chaser said...

Maybe you can add a law firm to the list. It is common knowledge that when TSM was head honcho of one of Singapore's top law firms, she transformed the entire office into a pseudo church. Suddenly, there were mass prayers, instructions that only her same faith lawyers could handle certain files and the most amazing thing that you had to mutter a prayer before entering her sanctuary to see her. Creepy but true.

Anonymous said...

What I am hearing from former members of COOS is that this was a much different church more than 5 years ago.

A different agenda.

A different set of pastors

Then, for some reason, a group of pastors leaving the church, with Derek Hong and his faction victorious.

You are right in considering if COOS itself was steeplejacked.

big lawyer said...

Erm actually if you think TSM's antic during ehr time as head boss of law firm was bad than you know only half the story.

Some time last year, I got a mail through a fren to attend a gathering at a big shot's place at coronation road. Curious, I attended, and lo and behold the hosts were none other than TSM and her hubby. Surpisingly, some of the other guests were like high fliers type in Sg. (erm yeah I am dat type)

Dinner was decent enough, some mindless banter and passable local fare. So after dinner, suddenly all the guests were ushered to the basement. SHOCK number two. The entire basement of their house is rigged up like a freaking mini Church!!!! Started to feel the chill in the back of my spine. Suddenly the food is sitting uncomfortably in my stomach. Than spontaneously, some sermonising started led by Thio's husband. She's standing there looking like a horror movie high priestess and acting possessed. Than the "slaying" started ... this is like excorcism. Some of the what I think "regulars" starting touching people on the head and chanting and people are falling. There is wailing and tongues.

For the unbeliever group like myself staring agape and shocked suddenly someone comes to us and sermonises, telling us to convert to the Lord. the rst of night was hazy and I remember leaving the place nauseated and exhausted.

Till this day, I have avoided the "fren" who invited me. This may be THE secret cult group coz some of the people are really powerful types.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">big lawyer said...

Erm actually if you think TSM's antic during ehr time as head boss of law firm was bad than you know only half the story.

Some time last year, I got a mail through a fren to attend a gathering at a big shot's place at coronation road. Curious, I attended, and lo and behold the hosts were none other than TSM and her hubby. Surpisingly, some of the other guests were like high fliers type in Sg. (erm yeah I am dat type)

Dinner was decent enough, some mindless banter and passable local fare. So after dinner, suddenly all the guests were ushered to the basement. SHOCK number two. The entire basement of their house is rigged up like a freaking mini Church!!!! Started to feel the chill in the back of my spine. Suddenly the food is sitting uncomfortably in my stomach. Than spontaneously, some sermonising started led by Thio's husband. She's standing there looking like a horror movie high priestess and acting possessed. Than the "slaying" started ... this is like excorcism. Some of the what I think "regulars" starting touching people on the head and chanting and people are falling. There is wailing and tongues.

For the unbeliever group like myself staring agape and shocked suddenly someone comes to us and sermonises, telling us to convert to the Lord. the rst of night was hazy and I remember leaving the place nauseated and exhausted.

Till this day, I have avoided the "fren" who invited me. This may be THE secret cult group coz some of the people are really powerful types.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is damn creepy. I think the forummer TeeKee is part of this group..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't think so, this group seems like only for elite.:rolleyes:

i ain't an elite...

just a ordinary unknown in this earthy world...i am irrelevant!

my hair will also stand if i see what is happening at his house too! hehe..speak in tongues? shakariba, shakariba, mumbo jumbo scary man!!

a church dun have to be decorated so nicely...

any home can be a church if 2 or more are praying in it!!

there are many thousands kinds of churches, any church with deviates from the bible is basically the church of Satan...

be careful okay...worship the wrong god you ended up in hell...

that is why i am so active here...hehe..

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>you had to mutter a prayer before entering her sanctuary to see her >

You mean, we have to offer a sin & burnt offering, befrore entering her sanctuary..WOW!? then she must be AWAS!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
big lawyer said...

... Dinner was decent enough, some mindless banter and passable local fare. So after dinner, suddenly all the guests were ushered to the basement. Shock number two. The entire basement of their house is rigged up like a freaking mini church!!!! Started to feel the chill in the back of my spine. Suddenly the food is sitting uncomfortably in my stomach. Than spontaneously, some sermonising started led by thio's husband. She's standing there looking like a horror movie high priestess and acting possessed. Than the "slaying" started ... This is like excorcism. Some of the what i think "regulars" starting touching people on the head and chanting and people are falling. There is wailing and tongues.

For the unbeliever group like myself staring agape and shocked suddenly someone comes to us and sermonises, telling us to convert to the lord. The rst of night was hazy and i remember leaving the place nauseated and exhausted. ...

... ...

mirrors on the ceiling
pink champaign on ice
and she said
we are all just prisoners here
of our own device
and in the master's chambers
they gathered for the feast
they stab it with their steely knives
but they just can't kill the beast
last thing i remember
i was running for the door
i had to find the passage back to the place i was before
relax said the nightman
we are programed to recieve
you can check out any time you like
but you can never leave

... ...

U

UpYoz_olo

Now I know who all those 'typists pretending to report' aka newspaper column litterbugs are!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
cant imagine working there...

Milano Pizza was also run by hardcore Christian management

Apparently staff there had group prayer sessions before starting business

Good thing they folded... fucking cultists

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

really? didnt know that.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey i use to love hanging out at Milano's @ mount sinai...loved the pizza and strawberry milkshakes...did not know about the religious overtones