• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

some people have animals face

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goh-chok-tong.jpg

4556305551.gif

To be more convincing of coffin face

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laaaaaaaaaa ..... lalalala ........ lalalala .........

[video=youtube;iL3mYAsEp9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL3mYAsEp9g[/video]

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiew
You started this thread not good.
Always say bad about others got karma de.

You want to be so ill like me one day?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiew

Sis, I believe in karma too and received some karma before.
But this thread I did not say bad about people. Just stating the truth about human evolution. I also say myself look like snappy the puppet.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the evil one is me
So I am receiving my big karma now
Perhaps scientist can research about human dna and animals and insects.
Well you can do self reflection to review what bad things you did before. I do believe in life after death even I'm a free thinker due to me having Obe experience. So maybe is previous life thing also.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My husband will take care of me till the end of my life.
Good night.
Try not to worry. I know is not easy.
Fact is human need to die is just a matter of time
Everyday people are dying and born
No big deal actually.
While living just be happy.
Good night.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiew

According to Theravada Buddhism, being sickly is due to committing physical injuries to others in past lives.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another housefly face! :biggrin:

attachment.php

stock-photo-housefly-353233208.jpg

post whatever you want bro. as long as you are happy, i m too. my sincere apologies to you as i wont be replying to you from now on. i feel real bad to tekan you when i know you arent ur problem. what is between your ears is the root cause of your problem.

when free, just ask yourself why the moniker scroobal, whoever he is, avoids you completely. there is no need for his clones, if any, to do the attacks. the moniker scroobal is more than able to handle you.

i admit i once suspected you of being an agent out to eliminate any moniker here who credibly embarrasses the establishment. from my observation of you, my suspicion was wrong. you are just unwell mentally.

take this as my last sentence to you - from the bottom of my heart, i wish you well - physically, mentally, emotionally etc. n i bear no hatred nor grudges. you need help, bro. try and let go. you feel better that way. god bless.

jw5

Loyal
post whatever you want bro. as long as you are happy, i m too. my sincere apologies to you as i wont be replying to you from now on. i feel real bad to tekan you when i know you arent ur problem. what is between your ears is the root cause of your problem.

when free, just ask yourself why the moniker scroobal, whoever he is, avoids you completely. there is no need for his clones, if any, to do the attacks. the moniker scroobal is more than able to handle you.

i admit i once suspected you of being an agent out to eliminate any moniker here who credibly embarrasses the establishment. from my observation of you, my suspicion was wrong. you are just unwell mentally.

take this as my last sentence to you - from the bottom of my heart, i wish you well - physically, mentally, emotionally etc. n i bear no hatred nor grudges. you need help, bro. try and let go. you feel better that way. god bless.

What makes you think that post was about you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: