• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

some people have animals face

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go supper first at Hougang. Later then I play with you. Quite fun engaging you.
If kenna ban, we create another few nicks and continue playing, hokay? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go supper first at Hougang. Later then I play with you. Quite fun engaging you.
If kenna ban, we create another few nicks and continue playing, hokay? :biggrin:

Good excuse to run off coward. Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win. Don't stop spamming coward.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ummm... before I go for supper, I seem to think that you are more gopal and suresh than me...:eek:

Happy spamming. :wink:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander dogs are always telling lies about me to slander me. Btw this is a standard phrase too.

Ginny-gopresh. I am just back home from supper. :p

Still around to chat? I would love to know more about you and your superb cut and paste skills. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginny-gopresh, How is Mdm Tang? hehe :p
I hope she is well. :cool:

Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win. Now only 5 guests and this coward is back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginny-gopresh, How is Mdm Tang? hehe :p
I hope she is well. :cool:

Own time own target and declare yourself winner. remember to spam to win. and I will reply when you declare jerk off and win. LOSER MALAYSIANS can't win debate have to resort to win Singaporean woman by wanking and other DIRTY crimes. And MALAYSIAN cowards are so damn proud of it.