• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

some people have animals face

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so many man are crazy over a badger face ?

thanks bro: 'horny' should be the correct word to use...
looking at her alone, saliva also drip until dry, this's a relax action, no explanation one... even a lesbian will mouth water, let alone men!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking at her alone, saliva also drip until dry, this's a relax action, no explanation one... even a lesbian will mouth water, let alone men!

Bro refer to jw5 explanation. Likely becos you have not realise it. Keep focus on badger and you shall be cured.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro refer to jw5 explanation. Likely becos you have not realise it. Keep focus on badger and you shall be cured.

bro, your advice is like pouring oil over a fire... badger is leaving for a long vacation in siberia ... she wouldn't be the same when she returns. ..

jw5

Loyal

Including the prison lesbians.

serina-wee-04.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks foxy.

What about the real MALAYSIAN fox? She don't look foxy? My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbour looks like the older version of Mandy lieu. Both are MALAYSIAN MISTRESS. Looks foxy or not they are real fox! Hahahahah

jw5

Loyal
What about the real MALAYSIAN fox? She don't look foxy? My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbour looks like the older version of Mandy lieu. Both are MALAYSIAN MISTRESS. Looks foxy or not they are real fox! Hahahahah

She looks foxy too.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How you know how I look? You know me? Stinky sinkie bastard################
hey fatpubes, tot you said i was a mudlander but now a sinkie :wink:
better not get your knickers (and clit) twisted, esp in facebook - get the drift :confused:
now go wash that belukar and the surrounding pudenda before you stink-up the forum again...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey fatpubes, tot you said i was a mudlander but now a sinkie :wink:
better not get your knickers (and clit) twisted, esp in facebook - get the drift :confused:
now go wash that belukar and the surrounding pudenda before you stink-up the forum again...

What Facebook? No need drift. Want to defame me then put my full name if no guts then shut up. Oh I forgot you are the coward LIAR mudlander dog indeed, too many bastards around to waste my brain cells to keep track properly. Evil devils mudlander dogs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

jw5

Loyal

Focus on badger.

serina-wee-05.jpg

New-Picture-1.png