• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some netizens are asking people to allow Muslims to cut queue during fasting month

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Some netizens are asking people to allow Muslims to cut queue during fasting mont

attachment.php

This one sums it all

Pls lah. Langjeow alrdy cut why cannot cut queue?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Some netizens are asking people to allow Muslims to cut queue during fasting mont

Pls lah. Langjeow alrdy cut why cannot cut queue?

No one should cut queue, whether they are fasting Muslims, pregnant women or cripples. Queue up or fuck off.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fasting? What fasting, with stuffing themselves up to the throat at dawn and repeating the process at dusk!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

were they fasting too?

image.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

They already can suka suka park their cars along public roads. Nevermind that it's a road hazard and a great inconvenience to the rest of us. The law needs to change to reflect current times. In the early days, most of them only had bicycles and motorbikes. Now they are prosperous and can own cars.

Want to cut queue? "Fuck you and fuck your family".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hve my Sinkies Muslim frens and todate non has ask for such prefered treatment. This thread only create hatered, we shld just let it be.

I wonder if you even know how to read. There were comments on the net i think facebook/forums etc asking for moose limps to have preferential treatment which is ridiculous does this mean all moose limps ask for it? Of course not. It's funny how you phrase it we should just let it be as in let them demand whatever the fuck they please. That's ridiculous.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if you even know how to read. There were comments on the net i think facebook/forums etc asking for moose limps to have preferential treatment which is ridiculous does this mean all moose limps ask for it? Of course not. It's funny how you phrase it we should just let it be as in let them demand whatever the fuck they please. That's ridiculous.

Go and read the heading of tis thread, just bcos you hate all Spore Muslims and Indians all must agree wit you.