• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Some foreign spouses on short-term passes worry about being separated amid Covid-19

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
can u say something useful besides rambling like an idiot?

sinkies are daft idiots i know that,and lky really manipulated them well and good....too bad they could wake up sooner 10,13 years ago...u should thank daft sinkies for letting u camelfarkers in.

malaysia granted us a safe haven,and we turned it into a shining oasis of asia in a sea of shytholes among other oasis like hong kong and taiwan something only the chinese race can do.......and then the idiots had to open the floodgates to let u idiots in.......

just because they wanted singapore to be number one!!!!lmao!!!!!!we are surrounded by morons,how can we not be number one now or forever????
What the fuck you talking about streetshitter? Should ask your dad upstairs to cut off water supply? Oh wait you don't wash your ass.. tsk tsk tsk filthy pigs

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck are you talking about? Street shitters. Should ask the father up there to cut off water supply. Oh wait, you don't wash your ass.. tsk tsk tsk

we already have shytwater......shytwater plus rain = 60% water supply,if we boot 2 million fts out we will be 100% sufficient dont worry.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Streetshitter :biggrin:

u know what makes me laugh the most?the chinese race worked so hard to make this place and many other places like hong kong and taiwan a great place to live in........

and then u have these roaches and rats from whatever shythole in asia they come from,come here and spit in our face and disparage us..........and walk around like they own the motherfarking place.......couldnt be more fabulous.

sinkies are truly a special bunch.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know what makes me laugh the most?the chinese race worked so hard to make this place and many other places like hong kong and taiwan a great place to live in........

and then u have these roaches and rats from whatever shythole in asia they come from,come here and spit in our face and disparage us..........and walk around like they own the motherfarking place.......couldnt be more fabulous.
Like your china men counterparts? Fellow streetshitting monkeys

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkies are truly a special bunch.
chinese race worked so hard? My ass.. stop claiming credit alright? All the fucking infrastructure u see around here are built by foreigner workers. You chinese dogs just sit on high heels and think about how to fuck your filthy pigs. The Marina Bay Sands u see where foreigners come and gamble is architected by an Israeli (if you know dumbass) and bangla, indian and thai workers built pieces of it. You guys are nothing without them. So Fuck you and fuck your chinese race. Fuck You ok?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese race worked so hard? My ass.. stop claiming credit alright? All the fucking infrastructure u see around here are built by foreigner workers. You chinese dogs just sit on high heels and think about how to fuck your filthy pigs. The Marina Bay Sands u see where foreigners come and gamble is architected by an Israeli (if you know dumbass) and bangla, indian and thai workers built pieces of it. You guys are nothing without them. So Fuck you and fuck your chinese race. Fuck You ok?

singapore was already first world before all u shyts came here after 2006.

we were perfectly fine and happy without all these garbage.

shyt build to attract more shyt flies.....

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore was already first world before all u shyts came here after 2006.

we were perfectly fine and happy without all these garbage.
Who came here in 2006? All my ancestors already were here before you pigs flocked in.. What the fuck you talking about? Streetshitter

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20200811_151849.jpg