• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some coward left me this in reputation comment

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For years i have hoodwinked the PAP IB morons in this forum.
:biggrin:

My nicks are shared.

My advertiser accounts are shared but in this forum i am not in charge so good luck to those going on a witch hunt for me / on syndicates.

If u can succeed
(in your dreams) , hopefully u get rid of smaller competitors for us.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how about 1 yahoo meail, 1 hotmail, 1 company email.so can create 3 account and create chao

What's your point? You don't need 3 separate domains. I have spammers who have registered 100 gmail accounts. Luckily I have devised systems for keeping out spam over the years.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;oj6knFAS2W4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj6knFAS2W4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Relax bros,watch this funny clip:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

12-12-2013
hurry! 13 days left. Come celebrate christmas with family! Santa want your mouth n your mother wife daughter bloody smelly rotten nua suay cheebye to give as presents to dogs by roadside to fuck! Then can let indians beggers lick n suck as charity.pu

27-12-2013
lao cheebye. Dont talk cock here lah.ho ching your mother lee kwan yew your ah gong is it? Fuck your mother cheebye. Family die because of u. Dont work n steal $$.lose so much betting.yout mother die with eyes open because of a wimp dog son like u.$$

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahhahahahahahhahaaaaa............................

kopiuncle, hurry! 11 days after you celebrate christmas with family! Santa stll want your mouth n your mother wife daughter bloody smelly rotten nua suay cheebye to give as presents to dogs by roadside to fuck! Then can let indians beggers lick n suck as charity.pu

kopiuncle, lao karchng. Dont talk cock here lah.ho ching your mother lee kwan yew your ah gong is it? Fuck your mother cheebye. Family die because of u. Dont work n steal $$.lose so much betting.yout mother die with eyes open because of a wimp dog son like u.$$

Last edited:

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger Tiger burning bright
In the darkness of the night
The dirty bullies are here to fight
Only kopi dare to put them right

These cyberbullies must be put to flight
The mob should be fought with all the might
Peace will return with great delight

Save it lah. Write what lanjiao poem ? Go suck dog's cock better lah :oIo:

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the darkness of the night
The dirty bullies are here to fight
Only kopi dare to put them right

These cyberbullies must be put to flight
The mob should be fought with all the might
Peace will return with great delight
Have not start fighting already dead????