• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

some body didn't pray to Hor Seen (雨神), God of Rain

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am shocked that they are still telling a 50 yo story. Is this how they want to win over the voters? PAP is more hopeless and clueless than I think.

Last edited:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see the video, the PAP speaker speaking in Hokkien starts talking about how 1965 SIngapore was kicked out of the Malayan Federation... so poor thing blah blah, Singapore got no natural resources, blah blah blah. Also about how far SIngapore has become, how sart we are now, blah blah and how bad cities in China are...blah blah...

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard that it's raining at Hougang :o:o:o
bro Zeddy, can verify?

Sorry Bro me left the house at around 5pm earlier.. Spending the nite at my at law's place at Mariam Way tonite He..He..He.. If it really rain at Hougang stadium tonite, then pity those chaps in white..:o :o :o Hope they brought their white umbrellas along..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no rain but farking hot.

minus away the trucked in supporters which included a aftrican negro, there a couple hundred of bored looking ppl who had no place to sit.

Last edited: