• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some Asians Are Giving Singaporeans a Bad Name

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its new year, peace. Your title did mentioned and blamed only Asians giving Singapore a bad name.

恭喜发财

Read what my thread title said and read what he said below:

"Originally Posted by prancku

Why put the blame only on Asian students? ..."

Are they the same?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh please sinkies...you are giving yourself a bad name already. There is no need for others to give one to you.

Others just acknowledge that you are a piece of shit. The hard truth.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
......................Word has got around and many asians are using singapore 50cents instead of A$1 coins at some laundromats.

That's just human nature. Anything you can turn to your advantage, there is a high chance you'd do it. When I was a student in the US, I bought food stamps from peoples entitled to them for half price. They used the cash I gave for booze and tobacco, I used the purchased stamps to buy groceries. Win-win.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's just human nature. Anything you can turn to your advantage, there is a high chance you'd do it. When I was a student in the US, I bought food stamps from peoples entitled to them for half price. They used the cash I gave for booze and tobacco, I used the purchased stamps to buy groceries. Win-win.

Cheers!

mois lagi dire, destitute and desperate. when i was a student, i would wait till evening to buy the day's leftover donuts at firesale price. sometimes those donuts would be sold the next morning for a quarter with a cup of stale coffee. i would also hang around the laundromat and catch the last remaining minutes on a dryer that someone had just stopped using. for washing, i would spread my dirty clothes in a few running washers while users were not watching. when they picked them up to dry, they would leave my clothes out on the counter as they were strange looking...such as men's underwear with holes among women's clothing. sometimes, i got lucky when they threw eveything into the dryer without checking. i would pick them up later halfway thru' the dry cycle. :o

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overall Singaporeans overseas are well respected people say what you like. An incident like this cannot be helped as the culprits are not necessarily Singaporeans so will not affect our reputation, it could on the contrary helped Singapore to be popular.