• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sochi2014

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
very vigorously postings anything that flies, shits, vomits, pissed and kuku, let's see how much more stamina he has to last another 1-2 month?

Kopiuncle fell over who's else next, Sochi2014?

At least kopiuncle has substance, matured, constructive and well mannered, got standard.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
very vigorously postings anything that flies, shits, vomits, pissed and kuku, let's see how much more stamina he has to last another 1-2 month?

At least kopiuncle has substance, matured, constructive and well mannered, got standard.

just put him on a ignore list.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
My quicky theory.

He has the stamina for 6 months before switching to a new nick. He works only a few net hours per week conducting church services probably in hokkien or teochew dialects. He just got his bonus. His bonus depends on the size of the sermon congregation. So spend much time here talking social politic with quirks of praising Jesus.

The next question, how good is his buy-in?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorchai 2014 is not my shitty shitfu? Then where is my shitty shitfu?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
My quicky theory.

He has the stamina for 6 months before switching to a new nick. He works only a few net hours per week conducting church services probably in hokkien or teochew dialects. He just got his bonus. His bonus depends on the size of the sermon congregation. So spend much time here talking social politic with quirks of praising Jesus.

The next question, how good is his buy-in?

My quicky theory II.

This stoopid crown sochi2014 is an ex-chew-hu-kia who now hates his birth place and Mudlims like christian hell. :biggrin:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the hidden motive of this sochi2014? What is he up to? I hope the Islamic cells already locked him on as a target. :biggrin: At least can test the real power of his Jesus.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the hidden motive of this sochi2014? What is he up to? I hope the Islamic cells already locked him on as a target. :biggrin: At least can test the real power of his Jesus.:biggrin:

He's just a troll. He's been on this forum for quite a while, using some other nicks.