• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So who kena caned in school before?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I meet my old teacher from hell, I probably give him a punch on the eye. He would call me over, shove his hands into my trousers, grip the abdomen by the skin and pull me up wedgie style as high he can pull. Hurts like hell. Another time he made me write one thousand lines. To a kid its eternity. Did not get the famous ruler rap on knuckles by the old Chinese language spinster. But one Ah Neh teacher rap me on the forehead with a ruler and blood spurts out. Now permanent scar like 3rd eye. Different teachers have favorite torture tools then.

The old Chinese Language teachers are the worst kind. Their teaching method in primary schools is somewhat similar to chanting. The punishments were numerous, from standing on chairs to exposing your privates and pinching them. The smacking on hands with rulers are very common. These memories left permanent scars in my mind.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate my old Maths teacher in Pri school... Her name was Molly Matthews..She was a female Ah neh, f*ckin fussy and a big loudmouth.... She was my most hated teacher.. Always picking out my faults at the slightest chance.. Stripped me of my position as a school Prefect... Vandalised her old Honda Accord car with my school mate but I was not caught..:biggrin: Fuck you Molly Matthews!!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye pinch your balls ar? lol how old ar you man? is this in the 30s or During the world war period. Anyways i think you got molested man.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye pinch your balls ar? lol how old ar you man? is this in the 30s or During the world war period. Anyways i think you got molested man.

Haha...those days are not that long ago as you imagine. Even during BMT days physical abuse is common. Not so long ago an NCO died from drowning when his head was dunk into water numerous times. The officers and instructors got their just deserts.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The old Chinese Language teachers are the worst kind. Their teaching method in primary schools is somewhat similar to chanting. The punishments were numerous, from standing on chairs to exposing your privates and pinching them. The smacking on hands with rulers are very common. These memories left permanent scars in my mind.

wah..yur punishment quite violent..hope it does not leave you mentally disturbed...hehehe

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha...no it did not as I change Language Course in Pr. 2 and learn Bahasa and the teacher was much nicer.

Agree. Hahaha ...:smile:

I also sama binya. :o

I was at Toh Tuck and learn Malayu at Sec 1. During lesson chegu minta saya chakap malayu ...

I said .... Gua nampak siti di pond sana tidak ada baju .... sedang mandi .... gua fikir dia molek binya .... tapi tak tahu .... boleh main main violent binya ......:eek:

Subsequently, kena caned again binya ....:(:o

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the first punishment was in primary one, first day of school, got slapped across the face by form teacher for eating in class. it keep me thinking why can't she give warning as it just the first day of my primary school education. Go back dare not tell parents as worried kenna whack somemore. The fact was the form teacher was just only early 20syo, yet already so violent. While the class like her, i dont. i too take metal ruler to scratch her car. Primary 5 kenna caned by the principal for an offence i cannot remember now. i remember there were 5 of us, 4 boys one girl. I was the second in line, after i kenna caned, the three behind started crying loudly and principal change of heart and let them off. The first boy and me damned tulan, bloody unfair.

Secondary school much better, an all boys school. There the usual gang that the head master aim and us small fry were seldom notice.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Hahaha ...:smile:

I also sama binya. :o

I was at Toh Tuck and learn Malayu at Sec 1. During lesson chegu minta saya chakap malayu ...

I said .... Gua nampak siti di pond sana tidak ada baju .... sedang mandi .... gua fikir dia molek binya .... tapi tak tahu .... boleh main main violent binya ......:eek:

Subsequently, kena caned again binya ....:(:o

Haha...Che'gu telanjang awak di-nampak? Itu best kalau awak cherita betul. Che'gu saya Keling/Muslim nama Kartijah. Ia-lah cantik mempunyai badan oolala.:biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng kana caned in pri 6 in front of whole class but never felt anything - even stared fiercely at the male form teacher. he used a 1-metre wooden ruler to whack both my calves (back of my legs) coz i broke his chair by slamming it on the floor. he whacked so hard that the ruler broke into pieces. i was still staring at him fiercely. then he sent me out of class to stand until end of the day. but i sneaked out of sight and put thumb-tacks behind his car tyres then came back to stand. at the end of the day, when he was driving off, his car tyres kana panchek my those thumb-tacks.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng kana caned in pri 6 in front of whole class but never felt anything - even stared fiercely at the male form teacher. he used a 1-metre wooden ruler to whack both my calves (back of my legs) coz i broke his chair by slamming it on the floor. he whacked so hard that the ruler broke into pieces. i was still staring at him fiercely. then he sent me out of class to stand until end of the day. but i sneaked out of sight and put thumb-tacks behind his car tyres then came back to stand. at the end of the day, when he was driving off, his car tyres kana panchek my those thumb-tacks.:biggrin:

In our metal workshop, during free time we fashion metal spikes to put behind tyres. Once puntured the cut is so big need tyre replacements.:biggrin: A few kuai lan teachers learn their lessons well and have to be careful to check before leaving school.:biggrin: