• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So what happens when the 6.9m population becomes old in 2060?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Increase the population to 10 million? Whose problem will it be then: the problem of our grandchildren.

The PAP is just kicking the can down the road.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By then, the lees are either safely under the ground or in another country. We die is our own business.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Increase the population to 10 million? Whose problem will it be then: the problem of our grandchildren.

PAP is just a tool of the Lee Family.........................to hold power here and milk us dry....................the Lees will be long gone with their hundreds of billions....................you think they care a damn what happens to S'pore after they migrated ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky just said on National TV: "You are the key reason why my team and I entered politics." Can someone please tell him not to sell koyok. I think it's more of his highest paid ministerial salary in this world which is the exact reason.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky just said on National TV: "You are the key reason why my team and I entered politics." Can someone please tell him not to sell koyok. I think it's more of his highest paid ministerial salary in this world which is the exact reason.

Yeah right. Your despotic father was the reason why you've entered politics. Seatwarmer Woody Goh became PM so you could recover from your cancer.

Can't fool me.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is just snowballing the problem for our later generations. I agree with WP it time we put a halt to this policy of madness and bite the bullet now than later.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sucked dry and withered by then.....

all the plunder with billions missing and unaccounted for....

people finger pointing at you and finger pointing at me... i thought you , you thought I,.....

classic fuck up of the highest order.....

:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most of us will not be around by then.. But our grandchildren will suffer tremendously from this kamikaze policy by the Pappy Scums..

The future generation of the Royal FamiLEE will enjoy the billions being left behind by the Old Fart and Pinky.. But ordinary Sinkies will be left to rot living in a packed sardine like enviroment..

Situation in present day Sinkie Land is already bad enough... Things will only get worse in 2060..

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
By 2060, the present 5.3 million will all become old and it will be necessary to increase the population of sinkapore to 15.9 million going by the pap formula. wtf

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

littlereddot would be fucking dense by then! vote the PAP out!