• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So tired...feel like dead or dying.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel stressed out liao. Work very stress, everyday read news about MH730, motorist road rage, nonsense by PAP and my kids piling home work sibeh stress.

Cast all your worries on him!! He will give you peace and happiness! Try it and see if it works instantly!!

5xmmpt.jpg

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at one's CPF monthly account helps too, works for many.

I looked at my CPF and it is empty liao.

Then I realised that I withdrawn everything.

I felt the depression deserted me and it is replaced with Joy.

My CPF money is in my hands.

I am Free, I got my retirement money in my hands.

Suddenly, SadPlumpGirl appeared out of nowhere and called me sugar-daddy.

image.php

(Apologies to SadPlumpGirl)

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cast all your worries on him!! He will give you peace and happiness! Try it and see if it works instantly!!

5xmmpt.jpg

doesnt work for me

spies,,,,,, tell yur masters you are slowly killing me.... they not scared of karma.....?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
after reading your post, i seriously think that you need a holiday...or a break which you have already taken.

I feel stressed out liao. Work very stress, everyday read news about MH730, motorist road rage, nonsense by PAP and my kids piling home work sibeh stress.

Feel like everywhere in the world got problem, all my kaki also got problem, got a bad feeling my number will be called soon.

Now found lump on my lower spine, dunno is cancer or what....

want to destress also dunno where to go, what to do.

Wife not faring better, worried to death about job, my job, basically putting food on table.

makes me wonder if i better go learn to be taxi driver, at least got some base income.

HDB loan behind, conservancy charges also in arrears, stress also no money to drown my sorrows in alcohol, only can sit at void deck chi bang and pah pang.

Every ciggie smoked also wracked with guilt, burning $$$ with every stick.

Hiazz, maybe should go Istana and create havoc, get myself arrested.

Please, carry on and suan me. Thanks.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
comeon wendy, you can well afford it, dun have to be something expensive. malaysia or even thailand is good enough, time span 5 days to a week, it worked well for me. shall we go visit joe if he dun mind?

not everyone can afford a holiday.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
he needs to strike 4D first price, say give him this number 0000, first price this week Saturday.

No need x24 pa lai pa kee.

after reading your post, i seriously think that you need a holiday...or a break which you have already taken.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

image.php

You are one of those very few lucky fella who could withdraw all out, congratulations and also congratulation you've become a sugar daddy, many aspire to be. SadPlumpGirl is better off with you too.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anybody here wants to commit suicide, please take some big shot PAP Minister together with you..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

image.php

you threesome with joetys and SPG?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
comeon wendy, you can well afford it, dun have to be something expensive. malaysia or even thailand is good enough, time span 5 days to a week, it worked well for me. shall we go visit joe if he dun mind?
no i cant afford it
as it is i owe people money already