• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So she is Cecilia Sue!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Picture not enough to determine the desirability of the woman. Need the audio as well.

First impressions count. If i show u the pic below, will u still be keen to know how her stereo sound?

3939844289_53c61dfb51.jpg

JusticeMHA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quoting from my reply in "MHA Power Struggle, Conspiracy, ..."

GoldenDragon, you're the man (or woman)! You're even more spot on, both in width and in depth. Your accuracy on MHA from before the time I learnt to use Internet till after I retired is razor sharp!!

JohnnyQuid, yes, I probably missed the mark. This may be because we are looking at different pieces of a much bigger puzzle. I admit I don't know Ng Boon Gay well, however, I did hear similar compliments about him. I therefore defer to your assessments.*Director CNB before Boon Gay was Ng Seng Liang (not Say Liang). Seng Liang is now a trainer in the Home Team Academy.

Doomedlegion, thanks for your tips, which lead me to confirm earlier info. Took me a few cups of kopi to dig out. I guess you're referring to Cecilia in Oracle. You're spot on about Koh and Lim. They're part of the senior management team that hired Cecilia into Oracle. Cecilia's current manager is RT. RT used to report to Lim. RT was trying to hire Derrick Leau for the same position but was overruled by the senior management. RT is a close buddy of Derrick Leau. They both worked in EMC before. My assessment is RT is harmless but just careless in reveling info to Derrick. This is the same Derrick that lost many deals to Cecilia in the last 4-5 years totaling $6-7M.

Oh, one last thing, Doomedlegion. Are you Koh, Lim, RT or someone from Oracle? Or are you Derrick, who also goes by the name of Lost Soul? *;-)

Scroobal, I used to respect you until your latest post. I choose to believe you're not a dog of ISD/Benny, but just being fed wrong intel, so typical of an Intel Black Ops. You said here and in the other thread "Update on the 2 MHA clowns and the woman":
* original complaint was against Cecilia's husband
* both husband and wife worked in the same Japanese company
* husband was a divorcee before marrying Cecilia
* Cecilia*had undergone plastic surgery

Except the last point, the rest are totally unfounded. Cecilia's husband was not a divorcee. He never worked in the same Japanese company, presumably HDS. In fact, her husband is not from the IT industry at all, and the husband has zero dealing with the public sector. As for the last point, I am unable to verify; but looking at her pictures, I doubt she had plastic surgery before ;-)

This bring me back to my point - "Sex Sells"! *These are the facts to ponder:

(1) Why the focus on sex in MSM and Internet? Even with an experienced contributor like Scroobal trying to steer the issue back to the same subject. Sex sells and it's the best diversion well practiced in Intel Black Ops.

(2) Why zero mention of the arrest and impounding of passports of many other senior officials from SCDF, CNB and other government agencies in this ongoing saga? Do you mean there's a lady that had sex with dozen of officials?

(3) Why zero*mention of the arrest and impounding of passports of staff from NCS, JOS and others? Why a very senior person from NCS suddenly put on leave? And the urgent hunt for the replacement for this senior position? How about the free iPads from NCS to SCDF, the free F1 tickets, etc.?

(4) Why CPIB send an advisory letter to STE after the latter issued a press release that they're not aware of any of their staff assisting in the ongoing investigation?

(5) Cecilia's photo was for the first time published yesterday in inSing.com, a subsidiary of SingTel. No prize for guessing who owns NCS too. Another diversion tactic.

(6) Why Cecilia, Esther, Kelly, Jenny, Suzanne, Dorothy, Karen and others are targeted then? The IT industry is a cut-throat business. This is the best time for sore losers to destroy their strong competition. It's a free-for-all-annonymous war now. Too bad I wasn't called to the bar, else there're lots of money to be made in the coming defamation suits!

Then again, I may be wrong. I am only seeing a small piece of the bigger puzzle.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typically, scholars, despite all their money and power, are fundamentally socially inept nerds who can't mingle with women.

If you have a capricious but vivacious lady who knows how to push their buttons, they become easily manipulated.

Bro, I am not a scholar but will still kena if the right one comes along. Btw, I do have many buttons. Even for my Levis jeans.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
With all the ill-gotten millions she has made, you would think she would spend a little to make herself look more like a female than a male.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This whole thing like playing BJ, Black Jack and not Blow Job.

Let you see the first card and slowly 'bio' the second card. First card is Ah Pek, second card like got sharp corner, machiam Ace. Knn, turn out to be a 4. Have to 'por' one more card.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With all the ill-gotten millions she has made, you would think she would spend a little to make herself look more like a female than a male.

hi there

1. bro, oh no!
2. not some extreme makeover thing.
3. it could turn out to be just like its freak-looking sis/man-in-law hoh.
4. its current manly look is hamsum enough for ah pink mah.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat if cecilia sue kill her own children thn she commit suicide????? since everyone know her face liao. then hw is her children going to face schoolmates and frens and relatives???? her children r innocent!!! imagine everyone tell the children "ur mummy fucked with pap doggies! wat a bitch!!"

:(

wat if we see 双尸案 or 三尸案???? :eek::eek:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
u go camp at bedok reservoir lor.:biggrin:

no leh. mayb she smother her children wif pillow or feed sleeping pills to her children then she wear red and jump down :(

i dun dare camp @ bedok reservoir. there sure got many chui kwee :(

Last edited: