• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

so sad...Sex kitty not available liao...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE : Former MediaCorp actress Lynn Poh will tie the knot with her long-time beau of six years on September 23 at the St Regis Hotel, reported Xinmsn.

Poh, best remembered for her role in the Mandarin sitcom "Don't Worry Be Happy", made the announcement during a surprise wedding party at the same hotel on Thursday. Guests included actresses Aileen Tan, Constance Song and actor Cavin Soh.

The 34-year-old revealed that they will register their union and hold the wedding ceremony on the same day. After the wedding, the couple might head to Europe or Japan for their honeymoon.

In an interview with Xinmsn, Poh said her banker fiance, Ryan, also 34, proposed to her with a one carat diamond ring on Christmas Day.

"It was close to midnight and we were going to a friend's place for a gathering. We were in the car downstairs when he asked me to close my eyes. Then he took out the ring and said 'Will you marry me?'," she said, adding that she was so touched that she burst into tears.

When asked about kids, Poh said that while she loves children, one is enough.

Poh was first introduced to TV viewers when she replaced Quan Yifeng as 'Zhu Zhu' in Channel 8 sitcom "Don't Worry Be Happy" in 1999. She left MediaCorp in 2007 after her contract expired and continues to work with the TV station on a freelance basis.

Now a full-time property agent, Poh has no intentions of giving up acting after marriage.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

Lynn is quite pretty.

I met her once when I went to my cousin house for chitchat. My cousin's son bought a house brokered by her. She came over to do some documentation and needed signatures from my cousin's son.

She bend down to go through the details at table. Lo and behold, she gave half ball due to the gap of her blouse and chest and expose her boobs. My rifle straight away goes from senang diri to hormat senjata !!! :smile::biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... She bend down to go through the details at table. Lo and behold, she gave half ball due to the gap of her blouse and chest and expose her boobs. My rifle straight away goes from senang diri to hormat senjata !!! :smile::biggrin:
u never ask her ... mahu chivas atau heineken? ... :confused:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u never ask her ... mahu chivas atau heineken? ... :confused:

tak boleh lah .... she doing serious business .... cannot disturb.:o:(

Anyway, I stood up and walk very slowly to go to the toilet so as to have better view from higher angle. Lo and behold, she was wearing a loose bra .... saw half nipple !! :biggrin::eek:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyway, I stood up and walk very slowly to go to the toilet so as to have better view from higher angle. Lo and behold, she was wearing a loose bra .... saw half nipple !! :biggrin::eek:

Only chao keng for lu binya, you want to ask her out for 'unserious business' ??

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

Lynn is quite pretty.

I met her once when I went to my cousin house for chitchat. My cousin's son bought a house brokered by her. She came over to do some documentation and needed signatures from my cousin's son.

She bend down to go through the details at table. Lo and behold, she gave half ball due to the gap of her blouse and chest and expose her boobs. My rifle straight away goes from senang diri to hormat senjata !!! :smile::biggrin:

lianbeng adds 2 cents, "she used to be an air-hostess 空中小姐 u know? dun play play hor." :wink:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng adds 2 more cents, "u think she play-play in the air like cathay pacific ger playing pilot's flute?":biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, was thinking of creating this thread to commemorate this truly SG chiobu 1, too late. Hahahaha...
She's 1 sexy kitten indeed, her cleavage got 1 mole, sexy!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

Lynn is quite pretty.

so that's how she broker her deals...............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

then you should tell her mah..........

'' Ms Poh..........i can see your nipple leh............''

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
i prefer ann kok.

202639219873156.jpg

202696115565835.jpg